Chapter 16: Neapolitan

Black appeared on a highway over looking a open area, and bolting straight for it was Blake and Sun running from a giant machine.

Black quickly jumped off the side and landes with a massive impact in the concrete as the two faunus ran past him.

The machine came barreling at him but he just ran at it and when the two collided Black started to push it back causing it to dig in the ground.

Black took a good look into the cockpit and saw the red head they fought back at the docks.

"Good to see you again ginger." Black mocked the criminal before pushing the entire machine backwards and on its back.

Black jumped back when he heard it started to click.

He landed near Blake and Sun. "You guys all right?" He asked them quickly.

They both panted slightly "Just a little out of breath." Blake told him

Suddenly missiles sprung from the machine and headed straight for them.

Blake and Sun jumped off to avoid them but the were focused on Black.

He shot straight up and the missiles followed. He twisted and turned letting the missiles dance around him.

He shot off towards the highway were he flew right over Yang and Neptune.

He flew in a circle before placing his feet onto one passing by and using it like a skate board.

Black then flipped himself and the Missile around and headed in the direction of the other missiles.

He flipped off of it and let it crash into the others. Five missiles survived and came towards him.

Black flew down and hit the ground flipping over and jumping backwards narrowly avoiding one of the missiles. The last four turned and headed for him.

He backed himself into one of the concrete pillars holding up the highway. He jumped to the side just in time to see it explode and get heavily damaged but it still stood.

The other three pulled his attention as he flew back into the air and at the red head piloting the machine who was trying to hit Blake and Sun.

The red head saw him and tried to swing at him but Black landed and slid under him letting the missiles hit him. Black did a few back hand flips before he jumped high into the air and did several back flips and landed by Sun and Blake.

Yang jumped down from the highway and joined them.

"So big bad?" Yang asked.

"I thought the missiles were a big clue." Sun told her.

The machine emerged from the snake with little more than a scratch.

"Heads up, he's ready for more."
Black told them.

The machine ran at them again.

Black and Yang took of at him while Blake and Sun ran around it shooting at him.

Yang jumped up and onto Blacks arm to which he threw her at the machine causing it to stumble. She flipped back into the air and Black came up and hit it with a drop kick so hard it sent it through another concrete pillar.

Yang landed behind Black "Couldn't you take this thing out no problem?" She asked him while reloading her arm gauntlets.

"Yes, but I might accidentally kill the man inside and we need answers not a dead criminal." Black told her.

She nodded and got ready to start attacking again as the machine got up.

But before it could run a bullet cracked the cockpit window.