Chalter twelve: Professor Vegeta

Black along with team RWBY and their newest friend, the monkey faunus, Sun where in the infirmary awaiting Vegetas recovery.

Black was sitting in the open window in the corner of the room while team RWBY stood around the now shirtless saiyan prince. Sun laid on the bed to Vegetas left.

Black was deep in thought about what had occurred.

'So, I'm not the only one to be sucked into an alternate world. This version of Vegeta looks older than the one I fought in my time. According the the time ring he's from another alternate future similar to that of Trunks. That time never experience Beerus or any thing close to divine ki. That transformation Goku under went in that time seemed almost as strong as Super Saiyan God at its full power. I wonder if I could-' Blacks thoughts were interrupted by a hand waving in his face.

It was Ruby.

"Blaaaaaaackkkkkkkk...... Blaaaaaaaacccckkkkkk.......Are you there?"

Black shocked his head a couple of times before focusing in on her.

"Yes, sorry I was just thinking."

"About what?" She asked with her child like positivity.

"Nothing important. What did you want Ruby?" He asked her.

"You know this guy right? Is he like you? You know a-" she got super quiet and leaned in "-saiyan?"

Black chuckled at her child ness. As Sun was sleeping like a rock and no one else was in the room to here her besides her team.

"Yes Ruby, he's like me though much more prideful. His name is Vegeta, the prince of all Saiyans." Black told her.

"Prince? As in royalty?" Weiss asked overhearing their conversation.

Black looked over at her and nodded.

"He doesn't look the part." Weiss said while looking back at Vegeta.

Vegeta was dressed in a red No sleeved T-shirt that was tucked into a pair of dark jeans that had a black belt around the waist, a pair of fingerless gloves and a pair of boots modeled after his saiyan armor but in a more human styled fashion.

"To be blunt, me and him are two of the four only remaining saiyans left in the entire universe and neither of us dress formally. We are warriors, not dolls." Black told her in a very Vegeta like manner.

Blake and Yang stood off to the side just observing the sleeping prince.

Ruby had walked back to the princes left and started to poke his arm.

"So is he as strong as you?" Ruby asked.

"I believe the fight we had answered that question. That also brings me back to a question I forgot to ask. Why did you save him from falling Ruby?"
Black asked hoping for some in site into why she would try to help him.

"Well I don't know now that I think about it. I just kinda did it." She told him.

Black raised an eyebrow but didn't prod any further.

Weiss had moved down the the end of the bed while they were talking and had reached down and poke Vegeta tail causing it to slightly curl.

"So this is what you meant by you kind being faunuses. Its hard to believe you of all people are one." Weiss said out loud directly towards both Black and Blake.

Blakes face showed a slight bit of anger and Black was about to go off on her again but before he could Weiss accidentally poked Vegeta's tail a little to hard with her nail and it caused his tail to straighten and puff up.