50 Follower Benchmark Special: Goku Black in the DC Universe pt. 1

After the brief, but intense fight with Vegeta in the Vytal Arena, Black was ambushed later that by Cinder and one of Salem's jellyfish like Grimm.

The Grimm was supposed to bring him to Salem, but its teleportation abilities became scrambled trying to teleport someone of Blacks power and instead, he was rocketed to a very different Earth than he knew.

-Gothom City night time-

Blacks unconscious body appeared over head the spectacle sight of Gothom City and went barrelling straight down towards one of the several building tops of the criminally plagued city. Rain falling with him.

Black's eyes began to flicker as he awoke, late in his fall.

"...uhg...Huh?!" Blacks eyes widen as he realized he was approaching a building top at terminal velocity.

'Oh crap baskets.'

Black hit hard going through the first three floors he encounter before coming to rest on a severely splintered table surrounded by muscular goons and men in suits and ties.

"Ow." Black muttered as he pushed himself up slightly, rain pouring in through the hole he made. He then realizing he was surrounded by these goons and well dressed men, all extremely wide eyed and confused.

"Uuuuuuhhhhhh...." Black couldn't exactly figure out what to say or do.

He looked straight ahead to find that a punk looking man with a spiked Mohawk and another man with a combed beard and suit were trading some green paper (Black doesn't know what money is as he only knows Zeni and Lien) for guns of some kind.

"What the hell?" The Mohawk man said in confusion but the dressed man was quick to repeal what ever part of the deal he was about to engage in and quickly shut one the cases full of money.

"What are you waiting for? Get him!" The man asked his own minions before they pulled out various guns and pointed them at Black.

Black quickly realized the situation and jumped up over one of the armed men behind him and pushed him into another with so much force it knocked over three more men.

"He's one of them super hero freaks!" One of the more rag tagged goons said as they opened up one of the various cases of weapons and aimed at Black to.

'What did I do to deserve this?' Black thought as he took on a battle stance.

Lucky for the men he was fighting, he didn't have to actually attempt to fight as something flew by one of the goons faces and hit the ground in front of him.

A bladed bat shaped object with a blinking red light staid motionless half way imbedded in the floor.

It beep once before all the guns in the room were drawn to it and some other metal objects.

"Oh crap, its the bat!" One of the goons yelled out confusing Black extremely.

He became less confused as a very muscular man in a bat costume came crashing through the window and then immediately knocked out one of the men.

Then smoke obscured Blacks vision and the sounds of combat hit his ears.

As the smoke dispelled all of the men were knocked out and the bat...man? Was in the middle of the room staring at Black, who was impressed that the man took down the room in a matter of seconds despite seeming like a normal person albeit dressed as something from a Halloween party.

"Uuuuhhhhhh.." Black managed to let out again.

"What the hell do you think you were doing?" The man asked in a deep guttural voice. "I was trying to let the deal go down so that these idiots could lead me back to their bosses."