Chapter 15: IronWood and the Council

Black was sitting down in Team RWBYs dorm.

The cafeteria was fixed after the first years food fight.

It took both professor Ozpin and Vegeta to keep Glynda off him after he said let's do it again.

And apparently one of the teammates of Sun, his name was Neptune, showed up during the food fight and Sun was introducing them.

"And this guy is Black, he's a real tough guy."

Sun introduced him to Neptune.

"Hi its nice to meet you." Neptune held out a fist for a fist pump.

Black looked at Neptune's fist before looking back at Neptune.

Neptune retracted his fist "OK then, not much of a fist bumper got it."

Black looked off to the side clearly in either deep thought or boredom.

Then Ruby got his attention.

She sat right were he was looking.

He raised an eyebrow "Is there something I can do for you Ruby?"

"We need to find out who those guys were." She hopped straight to the point.

Black sat up straight "The ones from the docks you mean?"

She nodded.

"He's the guy that I fought when Ozpin asked me here."

Black nodded. "Then let's find out about him then team leader."

"Don't forget about Baby. He's still out there." Vegeta called out from the door way. Every one turned to look at him.

"Vegetas right about that one he's a threat that we shouldn't leave be, he did take you over after all." Black told the rest of them.

Vegeta walked into the room and shut the door behind him with his tail.

Sun was partially lost and Neptune had no idea what was going on.

"He's been hiding ever since our fight in the city. I haven't felt him since then." Black told Vegeta.

"Then we all need to go investigate!" Ruby jumped up.

Black smiled at her antics.

"Well if we need information, I can go and see what I can find out from my father's company about the robberies they've been committing with the white fang." Weiss said.

"I'll go with you Weiss, we all need some teammates." Ruby told her and the group.

"I can go with you guys." Neptune offered.

"No, I'll go." Vegeta said speaking up.

"Uh, aren't you a teacher? Don't you have classes?" Neptune tried to push.

"My classes are over for the day. And I need to find Baby, so that I may kill him with my own hands." Vegeta spoke menacingly.

Neptune quickly backed down after that.

"I can go dig up some info at a place I know, You can tag along Neptune." Yang told him.

Neptune nodded.

Black stood from his spot on the bed.

"I'll go with you two, I have a feeling you'll need the extra set of hands."

Yang nodded. The last time she went to Juniors it didn't end well.

"Me and Sun will check out the docks for more White Fang warehouses, recruitment rally's are a big part of operations in cities like this." Blake told them.