Chapter ten: More

As promised Black gave the eight a day off from his training.

unfortunately team JNPR had to stay behind for additional class work from professor Port.

Black and team RWBY went to Vale because Weiss wanted to scope out the competition.

Black as usual tuned out most of what he was told.

They were near the docks in vale when he asked, "Why are we here again?"

"You should pay more attention Black, as students of Beacon its our duty to welcome other students who are participating in the Vytal tournament." Weiss stopped and told Black while cocking her head to the left.

Black looked at Yang in confusion who immediately said "She wants to scope out the competition."

"Ahh much more sense." Black said.

"You can't prove that." Weiss told them.

"Hey what happen over there?" Ruby pointed out not paying attention to the conversation.

The rest of them looked over to where she was pointing.

A small shop was wrecked and being taped off by police.

They had a small conversation but the only part Black picked up was something about something called the white fang.

"Hm, dirty faunus degenerates." Weiss spoke out loud.

"Why do you call them that? You don't even know if they did it." Blake voiced her anger of Weiss's opinion.

"Because that's what they are, a bunch of degenerates."

Before Blake could retaliate a voice cried out "Stop that Faunus!"

A man with a white jacket, blue jeans and blonde hair was running from a couple of officers who probably worked on the docks.

The man jumped up onto a lamp post and started to eat a banana.

"Get down you no good stow away."

"Hey I'm a great stow away, a bad one would have got caught." He said before dropping the banana peel on one of the officers head.

The man dropped down and started to run when he pasted by Black and team RWBY, he winked at Blake.

This is when Black noticed his tail and with Goku's memories he was immediately hit with the idea that he was a saiyan. But then he thought about that word that they kept using, Faunus. He was going to ask later.

"Follow him, we need to study him!"

Black nearly fell over at Weiss's statement.

They soon started to chase after him but as soon as they turned a corner Weiss ran into another girl.

After Weiss got up she immediately tried her best to apologize, well apologize the Weiss way.

"Are you OK?" Yang asked after Weiss got done.

The girl raised up like she wasn't even phased. "Oh I am just find, how are you?"

"Uh, good."

"Sooooo who are you?" Ruby asked like a child.

"I am Penny, and who are you?"

The group went one by one introducing themselves. When it got to Black he remained silent staring off into the distance.

'What was that?' Black though to himself about an unknown feeling in his body.

"Well that one is Goku Black, but he just goes by Black."