Chapter 35: I will kill you

Black stood face to face with himself. More precisely, his future self. Zamasu.

Vegeta quickly transformed into his super saiyan four form to fight Baby, however the tuffle didn't attack. His mechanical ears were trained on the conversation between his ally and his past self.

Zamasu held a content smile as Black spilled another drop of sweat.

'Why am I nervous, I'm stronger than him. But I can't shake it, this feeling of uneasiness. All because of that damn smile.' Black thought to himself as beads of sweat rolled down his face.

"What's wrong me? Are you afraid?" Zamasu asked him taking a step forward. Black took a step back at his small advance.

Suddenly the screams of the spectators in the arena pulled his and Vegeta's attention.

"It seems the party started without us." Baby said with a laugh.

Zamasu smiled,"Yes it seems it has. Well then my ally, shall we join them?"

Black and Vegeta quickly snapped back to their opponents who had shot forward in while they were distracted.

Zamasu placed a hard knee to Black's gut before back handing him through the wall next to him and into the arena while Baby punched Vegeta in the stomach before kicking him into the same room.

Black went flying through the air before he stopped himself in mid air, hovering in the air above the arena floor.

Below him, Pyrrha was kneeling at what looked to be a mangled Penny.
Then it clicked,'Polarity and an android! This was Cinders doing!'

He didn't have long to dwell on it as Zamasu appeared in front of him, dropping an axe kick onto his head sending him into the ground. Vegeta was still in the air, fighting with Baby who seemed to be holding his ground.

Pyrrha looked over from her shaken state to see Black get up from the crater he had made upon impact. He looked at her,"Get out of here! Now!" Black turned back to Zamasu and dodged a blast from him.

Pyrrha was still in shock forcing Black to grab her before a blast could hit her,"Dammit, Pyrrha snap out of it!"

Zamasu smiled maliciously as he continued to fire at them both forcing Black to dodge the blasts with the girl in his arms. Luckily Black didn't have to dodge for long as Zamasu was sent flying into the ground by Gohan, who had been just outside of the arena with the rest of team CFVY. Trunks hit Baby off of his father and into the ground with Zamasu.

Black sat Pyrrha down as the various fighters from the tournament came to help along with Ruby, team SNNN, team CFVY, the rest of team JNPR, Winter, and Neo.

Black held his hand in front of them to keep them from getting to close. "STAY BACK!" He shouted at them causing all of them to skid to a stop.

The laughter of Zamasu and Baby caused him to turn his attention back to his enemies. Zamasu raised out of the ground like something out of a horror movie, coming to a standing position almost instantly with no sign of damage and a cheeky smile plastered across his face.

Baby got up and stood next to him with the same unnerving smile.

"Who is that?!" Ruby yelled out in shock at the sight if the green man.

Zamasu raised an eyebrow and his smile grew,"I see you have been keeping secrets, another sin to add to your list of ever growing wrongs."

Black growled in anger,"Shut up! You don't know anything about right or wrong! What we did wasn't justice, IT WAS GENOCIDE!" Black screamed at him.