Halloween Special (canon): Reaper

Three days after Blacks holiday lesson, it was time for Beacons annual Halloween banaza!

Black and Team RWBY where in their dorm. When Black came back from his costume shopping he found that they had decorated the entire dorm. Paper bats hung from the ceiling, 4 different pumpkins each carved differently were on the window seal, black drapes hung from the door, and all four of team RWBY were in costume.

"So Black what do you think ~do I look nice?~" Yang asked Black.

Yang was dressed as a......sexy cat.

"Well.....I-I don't really know what yo-you mean Yang..." Black said embarrassed by the question and the outfit.

"Oh come on Black what do you thinks isn't it perfect."

The pun ruined it. But thankfully for Black, Blake told Yang something before he had to answer.

"I'm not sure if I should be complimented or insulted."

Blake was dresses as a nurse.

"Imitation is the highest form of flattery." Yang said as she flicked one of her fake cat ears.

Ruby walked into the dorm room as red riding hood. " IM READY FOR COOKIES!" She was very excited.

Weiss followed behind wearing a ballerina costume.

When Black saw her he almost fell over from laughter.

"What are you wearing?! Hahahahaha!"

"Its the only thing I could find in my size! Stop laughing!" Weiss tried to hide herself behind Ruby while screaming in rage and embarrassment at Black.

Black just kept laughing.

"The part starts in a hour so were gonna go get there, where is your costume?" Ruby asked him.

"I'm wearing it."

The girls looked at him in confusion.

"What are you then?" Blake asked him.

"Merciful." Black said with a strange grin that showed off just to many teeth.

"Uuuuhhhhh...." Yang started but Black quickly stopped her.
"I'm only joking, I'm going to get ready as soon as you guys get gone."

They all breathed easy after hearing that.

"Alright you better not disappoint Black, Coco is coming and if your costume isn't tasteful,she might just strip ya." Yang warned.

Black immediately went wind eyed.

"Your joking right?"

"You'd think so, but just look good, or not I'm interest in what might be underneath." Yang walked out with a wink.

'There's no in between with her.' Black thought turning red.

The girls left and Black got up and reached under the bottom of Weiss's bed and pulled out a bag.

He looked in it before smiling.

-1 hour later in Beacons ball room-

"Wow, they did a number on this place." Jaune said in shock.

They ball room was decorated in orange, pumpkins were all over each carved differently, the lights were low and fog from machines covered the floor.

"Well thank you." Yang said.

"You set this up?" Ren asked her.

"I'm apart of the party commission so yes."

Soon enough the party started. Plenty of students came in all dresses different, some were even Grimm.

"This party is awesome we didn't have anything like this at signal!" Ruby freaked out. Apparently weapons and costumes were her happiness switch.

"Glad your enjoying it." Vegeta told her walking forward.

"Um what on earth are you supposed to be?" Weiss asked him.

Vegeta was wearing a similar orange GI with a blue undershirt, waist band, wrist bands, and boots.

"I'm a clown."

"You don't look like a clown, they have the weird make up." Yang told him.

"Its a inside joke, Black will get it speaking of which where is he?"

"Yeah where is Black, did he bail on the party?" Jaune asked.

"No he was very excited when we told him what Halloween is.... Maybe his costumes kinda hard to get into." Blake said.

"Wait a minute, here he comes." Vegeta told the group with a smirk.

Suddenly the Ball room doors flung open, and a figure cloaked in Black walked through with a glowing flame like purple scythe.

"Woah, Is that Black?" Ruby asked.

Black walked over to the group.

His face mostly hidden by the cloak but still kinda visible.

"So you came as the Grimm reaper? Nice." Nora said snapping her fingers at him.

"Thank you, I found that this compliments my scythe nicely."

Suddenly he felt a weight pull on his scythe.

He turned and saw Ruby hanging onto it with start eyes.
"You have.....a scythe.....and it glows......ahhhhhhhh...."

Black chuckled and said "Yes I do Ruby."

He turned back to Vegeta and saw him in Goku's GI.

"Why are you wearing that uniform?" Black asked him as it made him feel uncomfortable with out any context.

"I'm a clown."

Black thought about it for a second and then started laughing. "I like it! hahahahaha!"

The other part of the group was left clueless except for RWBY who wouldn't budge from his Scythe.

The night went on there was dance. Yang forced Black into it, Black nearly fell over his cloak, Ruby held his scythe nearly cut a table in half, it was great night to be a beacon.

"Well this holiday is much more fun than I thought." Black told Vegeta, they stood away from the partying group.

"Yes, I must agree. The one I went to with Bulma was a corporate gathering. I was not amused by that group, but this one is much more lively."

"Did you saiyans have a holiday like this at all back on planet Vegeta?"

"We had something similar to Christmas but when Freiza came around it was changed into Freiza day. I nearly shot down Santa Claus once, that was fun."

"You what?!" Ruby was near him and in shock.

"What?" Vegeta asked her.

"You shot at Santa Claus?!"

"I thought I hit him but it was just a space pod."

"Why?!"

"Why not?"

"Hold on one second.......what's Christmas?"

The entire group of team RWBY and team JNPR along with Vegeta looked at him shock.

"You don't know what Christmas is?!" They shouted at him.

'Oh boy here we go again.'