Chapter eleven: Black vs. Baby

Black dodged a punch straight from Baby who followed up with a low kick that Black blocked.

Black grabbed the leg he blocked and tossed Baby over behind only for Baby to vanish.

Black turned and his eyes scanned the surrounding area.

From afar Team RWBY plus the monkey faunus they now knew as Sun sat and watched.

"Don't you guys think your friend needs help? He's all alone and that other guy vanished out of sight!" Sun asked them.

"Don't worry Black is a lot tougher than he looks." Yang told him.

Baby reappeared behind Black.

"I have you now saiyan!" Baby yelled when he brought down both of his clasped hands.

Black jumped to the left only for Baby to follow and hit him hard in the gut with his knee.

Black went flying into a building and knocked down the wall he went through.

Baby landed with the knee he hit Black with raised and a smug smile on his face.

Team RWBY and Sun started to freak out. Penny had run off before they began to fight.

They calmed down after Black walked out of the dust cloud that was raised from Baby's attack with Golden hair and a golden aura.

Baby's smile turned to a frown. "Finally decided to transform then monkey. No matter, I'll beat you twice over with the power up from the damage you did to your friend's body."

Black looked at him with slight confusion. 'My Friend's body?'

Baby put both hands out to the side and started to form two purple and black ki balls in the both of them.

Black didn't move but turned into super saiyan 2. 'He's a different kind of fighter than any I've face so far, he reminds this body of someone but I can't put a name on it. I best keep my guard up otherwise I might be in trouble, then again there is always that transformation.' Black smiled at the thought.

Baby put his hands together straight out in front of him and launched a ki wave.

Black jumped forward and kicked it upwards.

Baby had a shocked then angry look on his face. 'How'd he do that?! He shouldn't be that strong as a super saiyan!'

Black lunged at Baby and the two collided into a flurry of attacks.

The ground under them cracked and shakes violently. It even spread up the sides of buildings.

Black threw up an elbow and hit Baby hard in the chin sending him upwards. Black followed after him and flipped backwards into a kick sending Baby flying into the ground.

Baby hit the ground but jumped up and slid to a stop ripping up ground with one hand while trying to halt himself.

"You have so little regard for your comrades body. I wonder what Vegeta thinks of your treatment of his body." Baby told Black.

"Vegeta? What the hell are you blabbing about?" Black asked Baby.

"I forget how feeble your saiyan minds are, I am only a mechanical organic parasite controlling your fellow Saiyan Vegeta's body." He explained in a smug attitude.

Blacks eyes widened. 'If that's true then he can go Blue like Vegeta did. He's just playing with me then. ' Black speculated.

"If that's true then you best stop holding back, because I'm about to get serious." Black threatened Baby.