I

Here's the 2kim one
-----

Minju is very self-conscious.

She always has a mirror on her bag, just in case she gets worried about her looks and checks herself out in the mirror.

She had never lasted a day without having her emergency mirror and not checking her face every once in a while.

Because of that, Minju had never liked the idea of joining a sport club, nor a club that connects with physical activities.

She just hates the feeling of her sweat beading out of her skin, the sticky sensation of her hair when getting in touch with her delicate skin, how unstable her breathing gets when she gets tired...

In short, Minju thinks that getting tired and sweaty will strongly damage her composed style.

But being like this doesn't mean she's part of those sassy ones, Minju is actually a huge sweetheart.

She always thinks of others before she does something, she worries about a friend when they've gone missing.

Minju is most men's ideal type, if I must say.

So here she is, walking in their school's corridor. She knits her eyebrows together as she search for their new classroom. Minju has just started her second year of high school.

She has finally arrived in the classroom, sliding the door to the side, making way for her to enter and went to a corner where she sighted her friends.

"Kim Minju!", shouted a short one. Probably Japanese by the high tone of her voice and the slight contrast of her accent to natives. "Hi, Nako." She greeted.

"Have you, hopefully, chose a club to join yet?" Asked a husky voice. Minju shot her glance up as she just sat down in one of the seats and the owner of the voice was one of her three friends, Yuri.

Now Minju's stomach felt butterflies go in panic, remembering how the three of them were looking forward for her to choose a club since last year, she felt uncomfortable walking around campus while looking for a club suited for her. But her problem is, she didn't even look around the clubs recruit for members outside!

"Oh, uhmm... I didn't choose yet." Minju admitted bashfully, scratching the back of her nape while letting out a shy giggle. Thank God, she's pretty or her friends will seriously force her to their Track & Field Club.

The three sighed. "Well, just search around the lobby then." Hitomi, a fellow Japanese like Nako, sent her off and Minju complied, thanking her patient friend that she didn't get a scolding from her friends.

Going out of their classroom, she still has some time to roam around. Probably 30 minutes or so. Minju walked until her feet stepped foot on their lobby, her eyes catching the different groups of students, each club having a color for their shirts.

She irked so bad that her shoulders moved up and she slightly furrowed her brows while putting both of her fists close to her chest when she saw the physical-related clubs. Maintaining that position, she swiftly walked through the aisle and looked left and right occasionally since the clubs were surrounding her.

Scanning the different clubs, her eyes had landed on a rather peculiar club with only three members wearing their P.E. uniform and their blue-based club jacket. The leader, she assumes was standing on a raised platform with a cardboard makeshift megaphone in hand, placed near her mouth and was wearing a headband.

"Please check us out! We're just short of one member!", the girl shouted, lightly amplified by the megaphone. Minju notes that her voice was as sweet as the chocolate she just ate this morning.

Minju takes a step closer, an iffy feeling tingling her spine but she shrugs it off for once. Seeming interested, the girl noticed her staring and winked at her. That's when she noticed the girl on the platform was towering over her and grinning at her.

Minju flinched and took a step back, flustered and having a red face. The girl's grin just became wider and jumped down from the platform, her jacket flowing down a bit slower to Minju's liking but liked it nonetheless. The girl recovered from her landing and faced Minju, taking out a flyer from the girl on her right.

Stretching out her hand to Minju, she offers her a blue-schemed background with hints of bubbles and waves and the iffy feeling Minju feels was getting stronger, and was taken aback when she saw the big lettering on top saying, "Swim Club".