XXII

Y'all have some ideas for a special chapter? Well, a plot that's not exactly related to the story, but is a headcanon of it lol. Y'all get me?

Basically, a oneshot I'll be posting after the story ends. Pls leave some ideas lol. Luv youwu.
-----

"Dad, come with me to school!"

The poor old man was just sipping at his morning coffee, reading the  newspaper for any job applications, making an effort to change. But here he was, getting dragged by his daughter to school.

"Why? Did you perhaps, get in trouble?" Hyungjoo knew it wasn't of that sort, her daughter could never. But chances of it is still pretty high considering Minju never took him to school.

"Important matters," the brunette simply said.

He sighs. The middle-aged man finally gave up and stood to his full height, much taller than Minju and walks to his room, previously shared with his late wife, and started to dress into some more formal clothes than in his basketball shorts and t-shirt.

At this point, Minju was squealing. Despite having to come to school late. Actually, it didn't matter. They have practice all day anyway.

Hyungjoo looked fairly handsome, he also knew that. Age really didn't matter when it comes to his looks. His existence alone could make a mediocre studio-type room into a rich-looking condo unit. You could say her wife was lucky, but it was a win-win situation when she was also very beautiful. Minju, without a doubt, was definitely their daughter.

Minju saw him dressed in your typical men's outfit. Turtle necks, blazers, and trousers. All the more reason you could mistake him as a rich CEO instead of a pathetic, jobless dad, though.

"You look great, dad," she smiles at him. Even with all of what was happening, she could never trade her father for any luxury, even the world.

"When was I not?" Hyungjoo muses and they both giggle. Then, they took the bus and went to Minju's school.

"Dad," Chaewon carefully calls the aged man, peeking through his door to find him holding a picture frame and staring fondly at it.

The pink-haired girl hesitated to come in but in remembering who was in the photo, she had a slight boost of confidence and stepped in her dad's room.

"Do you miss him?" Chaewon sits at his bed, far from her father. They weren't close. But she never really hated him. Sure, he was the biggest jerk she knew, but he was still the best dad for her. She knew he had a soft spot for his family.

"No. I'm actually just randomly gazing at our picture to remember memories that I should have forgotten," there goes the snarky dad Chaewon has. She didn't know if she should laugh or not, clearly noticing the sentimental end of the sentence. Chaewon already grown up, after all.

"What if I tell you I found him?"

Jiwon's ears perk up.

"Impossible. He probably has a family and moved out of town now." He stands up and looked for some casual clothes in his closet. It's really weird to spend the whole day in his sleepwear, right?

"What if his daughter is my girlfriend?" Chaewon immediately regrets blurting that out, a small gasp escaping her lips as she covered them. Her dad didn't really have the best reaction when he found out Chaewon's gay.

"Why didn't you tell me you had a girlfriend?" Out of all the bad outcomes that Chaewon was making a hypothesis right now, her jaw is now almost reaching the floor out of bewilderment. She didn't expect that response from her father. It was neither good or bad, which she didn't know if it was a negative or positive reaction.

"What's with that face? Anyway, you told me to help your team practice, right? Hurry up and get ready." Chaewon remembered that she did tell her father that, but she was confused to who was he talking to at the last part. She was already clad in her school uniform.

"I'm already dressed, what do you mean-"

"The car. Start it so we can zoom to your school. You're already late."