XIII

They arrived at a gate, showing enough portions of the house and it seems to be a modern house with two floors.

Chaewon opened the gate, Minju following behind her. The younger had an interested look on her face as she scanned a mini flower garden at the right side then a dog house with a small white Shitzu waggling it's tail peeking from inside and barking excitedly at Minju.

She waved at the dog and ran up to Chaewon, who was now opening their locked front door and succeeding.

Then Minju had the thought, wasn't she supposed to be avoiding her right now?

Wasn't she supposed to follow her plan? Did she already fail it? Does it not count since Chaewon is sick? I mean, it was against her morals to just leave Chaewon sick without knowing there's someone taking care of her.

Oh well, she also can't do her "errands" thanks to her sprain.

What was she doing here again?

Oh yeah, Chaewon is sick, needs to take care of her and ka-boom. Here she is now, feeding Chaewon porridge while the older was laying on her bed.

How things went by so fast.

Minju blows in the hot, sticky dish and checks if it was cool enough and feeds it to the sick older. She had unconsciously developed this rhythm and continued feeding Chaewon until it was the last spoon.

She placed the empty bowl on the bedside table, feeling Chaewon's strong gaze on her. The awkward tension making Minju sweat, even with the air conditioner on and she surely wasn't liking it.

Again, not by the girl staring at her, but the uneasiness she feels with her hair and clothes dampening and sticking to her skin.

But did that mean she likes Chaewon staring at her?

Minju took down a lump of her saliva, taking deep breaths and wiping off her sweat when she felt the pink-haired girl's gaze left her body. Suddenly, she wasn't sweating anymore.

"Minju." Chaewon called for the younger. The said girl looked at her direction as she felt weird when their constant endearment wasn't heard.

"Are you avoiding me?" Minju's heart shattered when she heard how broken her voice is. She saw how vulnerable she can be. How Chaewon's eyes glistened as tears formed in it, threatening to fall down and never stop flowing.

Minju made a mistake and she regretted it.

She didn't thought of what Chaewon would feel and she thinks she deserves all of the hate from the seven billion people, and possibly more, living on Earth.

"N-No. Oh my God, I am so fucking sorry." Minju apologized through her dry throat, feeling thousands of needles prickling her voicebox.

All Minju was thinking was she was selfish as fuck, she deserved a slap from Chaewon, she would be hated by Chaewon, she would possibly end their relationship just by her small, but big mistake.

Minju engulfed the sick girl into a tight embrace by impulse and immediately felt arms weakly circling on her lower torso. She can smell Chaewon's nearly fading strawberry scent by her shoulder.

The younger just felt worse when she felt that her shirt was dampening by, not her sweat, but by Chaewon's tears.