XI

Chaewon eyes Minju by the doorframe, obviously shocked to encounter the younger.

Her lips parted and let out a quiet gasp as her eyes widened at the sight of the younger's ankle look swollen and raised up to rest on the bed, where she is currently sitting on.

Worry was evident on the pink-haired girl and rushed to her side, drowning all of her previous thoughts and kept them in a vessel to pour out not now, but later.

"Minju! Holy shit, where did you get this?!"

She dropped 'wifey'. Minju thought.

Seeing the ruckus Chaewon made and the unnecessary panic and babbles she was saying, Minju let out a soft chuckle disturbing the silence in the facility and making it's way to echo through Chaewon's ears. The older stopped doing anything because of that. Also, her breathing.

Minju thinks that Chaewon was so cute panicking, rambling some stuff with her high voice octaves higher than normal, stomping both of her feet on the ground subtly, ruffling her hair in annoyance, it was just cute. The younger was thankful that Chaewon was there to brighten her day.

"Chill. Just tripped then boom, it's sprained." Minju explained carelessly, as if the injury didn't hurt at all. Well, she needed composure for Chaewon to not get suspicious about this thing that she's been planning.

The look on Chaewon still didn't leave and looked at Minju in the eye. The latter swears she was getting lost in her chocolate orbs again.

"But still! This needed to get treated right now. Ah fuck, why did I not listen to first aid seminars again-" Minju laughed again, despite the older using foul words. She was about to scold her for using them but the door opened, revealing their school nurse.

"Oh no! A sprain? Wait just a second, I'll treat it now." The nurse hurriedly opened a drawer and took some stuff that Chaewon won't even bother knowing and brought it to the bed. The pink-haired girl moved backward for the nurse to check on Minju's sprain.

Chaewon found herself lying in the bed next to Minju's. She tried to nap but she couldn't. She tried to count sheep, wolves, dragons, anything but it still didn't let her sleep. All her negative thoughts were forgotten and it was now replaced with the thought of Minju staring at her.

She could feel her gaze sending lasers to the left side of her face, not those that would've probably made you scare the shit out of you, but those that made tingling sensations throughout your body and made your stomach do acrobatics.

Her face flushed as she felt the lasers graze her lips, her heart pounding a bit faster than expected and her whole body quivered. She stayed still and closed her eyes, hoping Minju would think she was sleeping.

Chaewon felt that there was no pair of eyes roaming around her face so she huffed a breath she was holding, but what's strange is that the bright red hue on her face never left from coloring her cheeks.

Minju took slow steps, approaching the bed Chaewon was lying down from and bent down to her face and tucked her hair behind her ear, oblivious to the fact that Chaewon was still asleep.

The older felt shivers down her spine as she felt a hot breath kiss her lips. She carefully opened her eyes a bit and found Minju's face closer than an inch hovering on top of hers, their nose touching. Chaewon's face burned a lot brighter than before.

She held her breath, anticipating what will happen next, until she felt Minju's forehead in touch with hers.

-----
Idk why but nspls has a clinic scene now butterfly has it too?! I might have a weird liking for it i guess lol