X

Minju had successfully executed her plan but of course, she suffered mild heartbreaks from avoiding Chaewon.

The frequent, 'I have an important errand to do' excuse was getting into Chaewon's nerves, but not enough that she was becoming mad at the younger.

She thought, she needed to understand Minju. She have known her for like, what? Three weeks? They haven't even had a real conversation before. Heck, their conversations were mostly filled with flirts and everything wrong to the Korean society. That's probably why she was avoiding her. So who was she to be asking why was she feeling like this when she fully knows she screwed everything up?

Classes have become a mere background for her. The teacher's voice slowly becoming inaudible became the background music of her staring straight out of the window, sighting the leaves and branches of the trees sway to a non-existent tune that made her mind relax to the whole Minju-avoiding-her thing.

She sees to a single dry leaf that was slowly giving up it's grip on the branch, shaking a little bit, seemingly hesitant to release from it as if it were a human but in the end, had to give up since it can't. It can't hold on to it anymore. As Chaewon sees this natural occurrence unravel, her mind wanders off to something similar to it, her relationship with Minju.

Why, why was she so stuck up on Minju avoiding her? Was she really that attracted to Minju? Why does her heart feel like it was at the pit of her stomach when she wasn't with Minju? Why was she feeling like that?

Is it possible that Chaewon has fallen for her?

Chaewon scrunches her nose at these thoughts, massaging her temples as it gave her a minor headache but she thought she could take advantage to it.

She raises her hand, halting whatever the teacher was doing at the front. "Sir, may I go to the clinic? I'm not feeling well.".

In a blink of an eye, Chaewon was already outside, closing the door behind her as walked towards the clinic. She would probably take a nap there to escape all of her thoughts.

While walking, the same thoughts from earlier began to cloud her mind and blacken her vision. But now, it seemed to become worse as it made all of the heat stocked on her body went up to flush her cheeks and her eyes threatened tears to come out. Her heart felt like it could rip off her chest any second.

She suppressed the tears and sped up her pace to the facility, her clouded vision not helping her as she almost tripped onto nothing, she needed to calm down. She needed to escape these thoughts.

Trembling in front of the infirmary's door, she took a deep intake of air to somehow, ease her mind. She still trembled, though, but she couldn't care less since there were almost no people in the facility so she welcomed herself in, to be greeted by the girl that was the cause of her predicament.