XII

Minju got permission by the nurse to head home now, just not to walk too much because of her injury.

Chaewon had also left the infirmary, a little bit after Minju checked her temperature and pretended she just woke up. Her face flushed when her gaze met the younger's, though.

Currently, the pink-haired girl went to their classroom and picked up her bag, excusing herself from class and told the teacher she has a fever. Yena gave her a look but Chaewon just shrugged.

She waited for the younger by the gates, assuming she would get bored and ask the nurse if it was okay for her to go home. She wanted to question her about something.

Chaewon wanted to ask if she was okay, was she feeling alright, why was she avoiding her, would she join the club and so on.

She looked up at the sky, squinting her eyes as the sun's rays brightened everything above, loving how it was painted a pretty bright blue decorated with splashes and strokes of white as clouds. It was a good weather.

A strong spring breeze gets in touch with Chaewon's figure as her uniform gets swoon with the wind, her hair also flowing as it danced with the relaxing rhythm of nature.

She took a deep breath, releasing it afterwards and looked at her side, sighting Minju.

Her throat was hoarse but she still tried to call her, "Wifey!" She exclaimed. Minju walked towards her with a smile on her face.

But as Minju got closer, she noticed that the older's face still didn't recover from it's burning look and it was pretty obvious she caught a bad fever. She sighed and took the girl's hand and intertwined it with her own.

"Yah, do you see yourself right now? You're face is as red as your hair! See how hot you are-"

"Yes, I know I'm hot." Chaewon winks but Minju rolled her eyes. Upset that she isn't taking her seriously but at the same time smiled at the response.

"Shut up. What I'm saying is, you have a fever. Now, let's get you rest on your bed and I will take care of you."

"But what about your sprain?"

"Pfft. That's nothing."

"Aish. You deserve to take a break than me. Mine is just a fever and yours is a dang sprain!"

"So? I can rest my foot there if I want to."

"Who said you're coming to my house?"

"Why? Am I not allowed to enter our house, hubby?"

"You're impossible."

"But you love me."

"You have a point."

Both girls flush a shade of red and Chaewon was thankful she had a fever to cover up for it and they were avoiding each other's eyes as they walk side by side, their hands still interlocked with each other.

Right now, Chaewon didn't mind that she has a fever, as long as she's with Minju, her happiness could be compared to a man winning millions of won in a lottery and her prize is the lovely girl beside her.