XVI

A week went by fast enough and Minju was successful in dividing her time with Chaewon and doing her stuff called "errands". She really wasn't expecting that she would let Chaewon ruin her plan, but it works nonetheless. Thanks to her ankle that allows her to not do strenuous jobs.

A week has past, so that means Minju is finally freed from her annoying supporters. And also by the fact that she and Chaewon were becoming much closer, her friends, Chaewon's friends, or rather- the whole school body has spread rumours about them dating.

Well, who nicknames their best friend Hubby and Wifey?

Lunch time came and Chaewon found herself walking to Minju's direction with a big grin plastered on her face. It was clear that she has something on her mind.

"Wifey!" She shouts, even though she's already right in front of her and gave her a big hug. Minju immediately went red and became overly conscious about the students staring at them.

"Hubby! Stop that...!" Her face still tinted red, Minju quietly whispered to Chaewon but not freeing herself from the older girl's grip.

"And you! Stop that before I smash your phone!" Minju scowers at Yuri who was taking pictures of them, hiding her goofy grin with four fingers, obviously failing.

She sighs and returns to looking at Chaewon, instantly turning red again.

Minju got lost into her eyes... again and before she could wander more into those chocolate orbs, Chaewon pulled away from the hug. The younger let out a 'phew' in relief.

"Go to the clubroom after school. Not answering any questions, ditch your errand thing, we're holding a party there and you should come."

She says in one breath and left, waving at a dumbfounded Minju.

-----

"You going to that party, or no?" Yuri stares at Minju who was packing her stuff. Minju just kept on pushing books inside her bag.

"Of course you would. You're just gonna ditch me, Hitomi, and Nako! What kind of friend are you?" Yuri exaggerates at the fact that Minju won't be available at her friends' walk home. It was a seldom occurrence, but she knew the two Japanese understands her.

Minju laughs at Yuri. "You paranoid. It's not like I'm getting dissected by some creepy guys in a swim club and get thrown in the pool, blood oozing-"

"Alright, no. Chill. Stop with your imagination. This story is child-friendly and you're not doing this right." Minju stares blankly at Yuri whose hand is in her mouth.

"I mean, you falling in love with a captain of an athletic club? A whole K-Pop fan-fiction right there, haha." The smaller girl laughs awkwardly.

"Okay, but how's you and Yena unnie?" Minju calls her unnie now, since she's gotten closer to Chaewon's friends as well.

"Cool, I guess. But she's still a bit dense and I'm going crazy." Minju laughs as she remembers when she eavesdropped on one of their conversations. And Yena was misunderstanding each and every one of Yuri's moves.

She almost got caught when she couldn't keep her laugh there.

"Right, so... I'm going now," Minju straps on her backpack, the other dangling on her side, "have a fun walk with those two munchkins!"

-----
Lowkey thought these three chapters were published and wattpad is just messing around w/me lol