III

"Bro, do you know a second year that is pretty, a bit taller than me, cute, breath-taking, lovely, sort of resembles a frog that isn't athletic?"

Chaewon asks a rather, duck-lipped girl who seems confused by the pink haired former.

"Can you be more specific? I only know one pretty second year and that is Yuri." She replies.

"Stop blabbering about your big fat crush on Yuri and help me out, would you?" Chaewon snaps as she opens the wrapper of the lollipop that she's holding.

Yena snorts. "At least I know the name of my crush. Unlike you who asks the name of a second year with a broad ass description about them."

The rose golden haired girl remained speechless. She throws the wrapper of the sweet snack on the trash can they are walking by.

"Why are you interested in knowing her name, though?" Yena asks and gasps dramatically after. "Are you crushing on her?" She asks again.

Chaewon laughs. "Why would I? She just seems to be interested in the swim club. Period."

"But the way you describe her tells otherwise. You can't fool me, Kim Chaewon."

The said girl rolls her eyes. Maybe she was crushing on the girl. But she kept on convincing herself that it was just for the sake of their club.

"Yah, is that the girl you're talking about? The one with Yuri?" Yena points out two girls walking in the hallway across them. One of them being Yuri and Minju being the other.

"Bro, it is her." Chaewon smirks as she unconsciously hits Yena's shoulder repeatedly. Her excitement getting the best of her.

"Ow, ow! Damn, calm your ass! Just go and ask her name dammit!"

Without thinking about it too much, Chaewon approaches the two with a giddy feeling across her whole body.

She stops when the two notices her. "Hey. Remember me? I'm the one who chased you. Forgot to ask your name so here I am grabbing the opportunity to."

Minju opens her mouth but her name isn't coming out. She seems to be a bit surprised that Chaewon was there and she isn't liking the fact that her heartbeat was getting faster again.

Yuri notices her friend so she answers instead of her. "Her name's Kim Minju."

"Kim Minju? Pretty name." Chaewon smiles even wider when she saw Minju smile as well. Yuri just snorts at the scene in front of her.

The pink haired girl widens her eyes. "I'm also a Kim. So does that mean we're married?" She smirks.

Minju flushes a deep shade of red and Chaewon giggles. She really thinks she's cute.

"Oh. My. God. Kim Chaewon! I didn't expect you took it so seriously. Now let's go to our next class and hi there, Yuri." Chaewon rolls her eyes and lets out a muffled laugh when she saw Yena wave her hand at Yuri. She didn't even bother to say hi to Minju.

Chaewon just lets the older drag her away from the two. They were getting late anyway.

"How nice of you to not greet Yuri's friend, Yena." Chaewon mocks.

"Oh, shut up." Yena glares at her.