XVII

I think this story is close to its ending,,, 7-8 more chaps i think? With a special chapter too. Hope y'all stay tuned till the last chap!
-----

Minju headed to where the swim club was, not unlike her first visit in which she directly went to the swimming pool(luckily, the members were there).

She has visited the rather small clubroom a few times, when Chaewon forgot something and decided to bring her with her, randomly at times, and when she just feels like spending time with Minju alone.

Though, most of the time was just them cuddling and no talking however.

And those gestures made Minju really question if Chaewon really did like her. Sure, she can now admit that she might of really have something for the older, but was the certain girl going to return those feelings of hers?

Minju sighs and just welcomed herself into the room like she was actually a member of the club, the lights on and the window showing the dark sky gives her an exciting look. It was her first time to spend the night at school.

"Minju!" The other two members, Hyewon and Yujin greeted enthusiastically, along with Wonyoung, their club manager volunteer.

And then there's a pink-haired girl who greeted her way too happily. "Wifey!" She practically pounced on her and gave a big hug.

Minju's a bit used to it now, so she reciprocated the hug and saw the members give her a knowing look when she glanced over at them. She just blushed and hurried to break their hug.

"Right, now that Minju's here, get that hot pot and we'll have a meal!" Yujin stated and the whole club did their signature cheer, throwing their fists high up, with Minju blending well to their unison.

The hot pot was served and everyone ate happily, enjoying their time chatting with each other and teasing on certain points, but that's how friends work, right?

As the food was decreasing with their repetitive scoops(especially Hyewon), the pot was empty in no time and the fire burning below it was put into sleep. The members were also setting up their futons as well(Yujin was actually dead asleep on a futon that was supposed to be Wonyoung's).

As Wonyoung is setting her new futon with grunts of disbelief she realizes something.

"Chaewon unnie! Since Chaeyeon unnie always slept in her own sleeping bag, won't you and Minju unnie sleep together on the same futon?" She states and Hyewon gives them that knowing smile, matched with that classic eyebrow raises.

Yujin suddenly gets up and gives the two of them a thumbs up with two of her hands and falls again on the futon, dead asleep.

By now, Minju and Chaewon had red faces, thinking that sharing a futon might be a bit problematic, but who cares? They really don't have any choice, and they might end up liking the idea... (Definitely not a lenny face im going to insert but because i dont have a copy paste lenny so... ;)))))

The two of them still weren't sleeping, despite the fact that all the members were already passed out. Yujin is in an attempt to invade Wonyoung's futon and ends up back-hugging her without any covers and Hyewon is sleeping peacefully at the other corner, a bag of potato chips showing at the side of her covers.

Neither of them wanted to go and lay down at the futon and sleep. Not like they didn't want to, but they just expected a bit more to come from the other.

So, Chaewon gathers up some courage and tried to make this a memory she'll treasure.

She grabs Minju's delicate hands and asks, "Mind if you accompany me to the pool?"