V

Minju is now walking alone in the corridor. In a battle with herself if she's going to the swim club's as her friends advised.

But she kept on thinking about the discomfort she'll experience with swimming. How would she handle the feeling when in swimming, your body becomes a lot more heavier and trying to raise up your head for air by your body's strength alone? How can she force her arms circle repeatedly, pushing through the untouchable water and waddle her feet for her to advance in position?

Yikes. Minju thought.

She ran her hand through her hair as she stops at the door to their school's swimming pool.

Minju gulps, in rhythm with the audible splash of water when someone suddenly opened the door, startling Minju.

There stood a girl incredibly tall. Minju looked up to see her face and was surprised by how cute she is.

"Hi? Do you have some business with the swim club?" The tall girl asked softly with a smile.

"Oh. I- uhh..." Minju just stumbles over her words. She wasn't sure what to say in response. In fact, she only went there because of a certain pink-haired girl but she was probably too shy to admit that to the girl.

Then another girl showed up from behind the tall one, wearing the club's jacket over her swimsuit. Minju swears she saw her somewhere.

She pokes the tall girl. "Wonyoungie? Yujin is looking for you. Lemme talk to this girl instead." She tells.

After Wonyoung went back inside, Minju was left with the girl and was still thinking about what she was going to do with her situation. She just can't muster up the courage to tell she was there because of Chaewon.

The girl in front of her waves her hand to get Minju's attention. "Hey, you alive? I'm Hyewon by the way." She randomly introduces and Minju just nods.

Hyewon laughs a bit. "Aren't you supposed to be introducing yourself as well?"

Minju got flustered and apologizes immediately. "I'm sorry. I'm Kim Minju."

Hyewon smiles and told her to wait for a bit. Minju lets out a breath of relief as she was back to the start. Her in front of the closed door.

Minju busies herself by fumbling with her fingers, patiently waiting for someone to open the door.

When the door finally opened, it revealed a Chaewon still soaked in water and has a towel draping over her shoulder. Minju widens her eyes at the sight.

"Wifey! You came." The younger blushes a crimson hue at the endearment. Chaewon just laughs at her and dragged her by the hand inside.

Okay but Minju had to admit that Chaewon just looked so... wow in her black swimsuit. The neon green highlights at the side complements her curves perfectly but what Minju was focusing on was the older's exposed legs. She just can't help locking her vision into Chaewon's body.

"Wifey? I know it's normal for married couples to check each other out but are you even listening to me?" Chaewon snaps her fingers in front of Minju's face that was looking down her legs.

The younger blushed again as she was caught staring at Chaewon.

Or by what Chaewon implies, checking out the older.

Chaewon smirks. She grips her hands on Minju's shoulders and leaned forward, close enough for her breath be in touch with Minju's delicate neck.

"I said, watch us swim first before you leave."