XX

Y'all we reached #1 at 2kim rankings
-----

Last night went by in a flash, as both girls quoted. It was definitely a memorable moment to treasure in the two girl's hearts, where your first kiss was stolen by your first love and would be passed down to their younger companions as how Minju and Chaewon had discovered what it means to love.

"So are we like, girlfriends now?" The word 'girlfriends' left a sickeningly sweet aftertaste at the tip of Minju's tongue as it does it's work to roll of the said word. Minju smiles at the still swimsuit clad senior sitting at the edge of the pool, admiring the moonlight being reflected on the pool.

"Did you really ask that after we made out in the pool?" Chaewon chuckles loudly, a sound Minju thinks is angelic. Everything about her is angelic, at least in Minju's perspective.

...And that was pretty much it for last night's occurrence. Right now, the whole Swim Club was rejoicing and holding another party to celebrate Minju's welcoming.

"Cheers!" The five girls exclaimed as they stretch out their hands, a cup of iced tea poured in it. Yujin and Wonyoung immediately downed it, letting out a moan of approval after.

The sun was setting from the glass sliding door behind them, giving the room a nice yellow and orange hue. It complemented Chaewon's pink locks, Minju thought.

As she was staring at the older, the latter immediately flicked her head towards Minju. The younger girl blushed at the sudden eye contact but smiled at the glorious sight of her girlfriend.

"What are you looking at?" Chaewon asks Minju curiously.

"Something gorgeous."

"Perhaps, this something may be Kim Chaewon?"

"That's another word for gorgeous itself."

"If that's the case, then you look so Kim Chaewon right now."

"Lame time again, hubby?"

"You were the one who started it, wifey." The pink-haired girl pouted, resulting a loud chuckle from Minju. She was truly beautiful in Chaewon's eyes and she was sure that it's not only her who think so.

But the thought of someone else thinking that Minju was pretty made her feel a bit of a twinge in her heart.

Chaewon pouted again and didn't dare look at Minju's eyes. She was ashamed that she was getting jealous from other people thinking that she was beautiful and handsome and better guys would come and steal her away from her.

"Hey... why are you being so sulky for?" Minju cups Chaewon's cheek and gives it a soft push, making the older girl to look at her.

"Nothing." The older girl who was still trapped by Minju's hand dilated her pupils somewhere else.

"Whatever it is, just remember that I love you and I'm yours forever." That sentence made Chaewon finally look at her girlfriend. She basically caught sight of a Goddess smiling so ethereal at her.

"I love you too."

"That's gay, Kimchae jiggae." Yujin deadpans while staring at both girls. Sunlight eventually left the room as Wonyoung turned on their lights.

"Not like you're not too–"

"Hyewon unnie, stop bringing up that I kissed Wonyoung at the lockers!"

"Didn't say anything, though–"

-----
Just imagine their faces like this 😳😳😳 when yujin spilt some tea out.