II

"Hi! Are you interested in joi- Hey, wait!" 

Before the girl can even manage to construct her sentence, Minju scurried off to the other direction, leaving the girl dumbfounded but she still ran after her, not wanting their opportunity of a new member slide.

Even after a few seconds of running, Minju wasn't in the best state of taking some steps more. She was feeling her sweat secreting out of her pores, she felt her adrenaline going as her feet gets in touch with the ground, and the way her hair was sticking on her neck was too much for her to handle.

So she stopped for a moment to cool off her sweat and steady her breathing, though, she felt doomed when she heard desperate steps from behind.

Minju slowly turned around and saw the girl dashing in a fast pace. She saw her grinning and has that eager look on her face and it made Minju lose her breath and unable to move.

The hushed girl convinced herself that it was because of how disturbed she is with how insanitary she is when it was actually the rose golden haired girl who swept her breath off.

Step by step, the girl is getting closer to Minju's poise. The latter not liking how slow she's taking or it's the other way around.

"Yah!", she screams. Tackling Minju wasn't really necessary but she did it anyway.

Minju takes a few steps back from the strong hit, immediately circling her arms around Chaewon's neck and widened her eyes as she realized what she did.

The smaller girl, which Minju noticed now that their faces are just centimeters apart, smiled and also circled her arms around Minju's waist, daringly. Minju was confused if it was a smirk or a goofy grin.

"Can you join our club?" The girl whispers softly in Minju's ear. Giving the latter a tingling sensation across her body. She wasn't sure if she was liking it or not.

Minju was too clouded by her thoughts and just let her orbs bore into the smaller girl. She didn't think that she was this attractive. The brunette has probably forgot that she was entirely sweaty until the bell rung.

The short girl pulled away and winked. "The name's Chaewon. Kim Chaewon but you can call me baby~." Chaewon introduces that caused Minju's flustered state. The former giggles as she thinks that Minju is cute.

Chaewon hurries off to the other direction, where the seniors' classrooms were. Minju was still taken aback as the image of the older girl's face close to hers kept replaying like a broken record.

Not long after, she realizes her state. Messy hair, her clothes sticking to her damp skin and her throbbing heart. Minju wasn't sure why her heart beat is still fast even when she stopped running a while ago. Maybe because of Chaewo-

Enough of that, she is now on her way back to her classroom. Not even going to run since she already did and it was an emergency. Emergency measures calls for emergency measures, okay?

Minju arrives at her class and good thing their homeroom teacher hasn't arrived yet. She sat down on her chair and faced Yuri. "Have you found a club now?" The hamster-like girl asked. The sullen anticipation coming out of her tone.

"Sort of?" Minju answers unsure. Because she knows by all of her heart that she won't join those clubs. She needs to maintain a good image.

"Details. Later." Yuri quickly faces the front, noticing that their teacher has entered their room. Minju scrunches her brows as she knows its a long talk later and faced the front as well.

-----
Im more productive at midnight but my cellphone is literally ded, i cant even use it anymore so updates are feckin slow ☠️☠️☠️