🕵 O n e

"Today and tomorrow, you're looking at seventy degree weather. Nice and sunny through the day. Partly cloudy at night and it will cool down significantly to around sixty degrees. On Wednesday, a cold front is expected to move in and stall. And along with that, high chances of thunderstorms over the next three days. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. On Saturday, the cold front moves past and the sunny skies will return with partly cloudy skies on Sunday. So make sure you have an umbrella for the  weekdays and wear plenty of sunscreen if you're going to the beach on the weekend. That's it for your seven day forecast. I'm Jenna Stone. Back to Melody in the studio."

Zayn woke up and put popcorn in his mouth.

"Zayn."

He faced the voice. Harry was standing in the doorway of the living room.

"Yes?"

"You should stop mindlessly snacking on popcorn and come to bed."

He swallowed and then smiled. "But I was watching the news."

"Are you sure? Because I've been standing here for about thirty seconds and it looked like you were sleeping to me."

"No."

Harry put a hand to his chin and walked in. "Mhm. If you weren't sleeping, what just went off on the TV?"

Zayn glanced at the television. "A commercial."

Harry giggled. "No. The weather. And that's why you need to come to bed."

"Because I missed the weather?"

"No. Because you're sleepy."

He frowned and folded the bag of popcorn down. "What did they say the weather would be like?"

"Sunny, rainy, sunny. Over the entire week."

"Oh."

"Why? Any special plans for the week?"

He shook his head. "No. I'm just... looking for some inspiration."

Harry leaned over the back of the couch and put his hands on Zayn's shoulders. "For your clothing designs?"

He nodded and then groaned. "I don't know why I listened to you when you told me to try this out."

"Because you said you seriously wanted to do it."

He shook his head. "Yeah, but let's get real. I'm a daddy. After being run by a three year old and six year old all day, I tend to say dumb things that I know I can't do."

Harry smiled. "Now imagine if my mother had said that when the idea of Anne Incorporated came up. What would I be doing now?"

"You'd be me before I met you. You'd be working for someone else on a regular job. But it's not like that's bad."

"No. However, it does mean I most likely would not have met you."

"True. But how does us ending up together have anything to do with me and some random thought I had after shopping online?"

"Actually, I should be the one asking you questions about one thing having to do with the other. Because I fail to see how the weekly forecast will help you design clothing."

"Not the weather, H. The news stories."

"Do explain."

"Fact: inspiration can come from anywhere. Some of the greatest designers in the world got their inspiration from random things. A couple days ago, I read a story of one who drew their inspiration from an ice cream truck. I figured if I'm trying out being a designer, then I should think like one too."