🕵 S i x t e e n

Harry found Zayn in the love seat in the library. He was doing something on the laptop.

"Hello, beautiful."

Zayn glanced up at him, then back at the screen. "Hello."

"Hiding from me?"

"Yes."

"Why?

"Because I can."

Harry sat next to him and draped an arm around his shoulders. "Our babies are sleeping."

"Good. Let's hope Charlie sleeps through the night this time."

"I think he will. I don't think anything we gave him tonight will give him gas."

"Hopefully not."

Harry looked at the laptop screen. "What are you doing?"

"Some online shopping. I'm bored."

He chuckled. "I think it's cute that you shop when you're bored."

"Really? I think it's pathetic."

Harry leaned closer and left a long kiss on his cheek. "It's not pathetic. It's cute."

"Randomly spending money just because you have it when you're bored is cute? Rich men are so weird."

"You're talking about yourself. You know that, right?"

"Nope. I'm not rich. You are and it's your money I'm spending, babe."

"Our money. We're married. What was mine became yours and what was yours became mine. Together, everything is ours."

"Hmm."

"So what are you looking for?"

"A summer dress for Nema and I. She says she wants us to match one day. So I'm looking for something suitable for us both. Something that doesn't look too old for her or too childish for me."

"How about that one?" Harry pointed to a black dress with multicolored hearts all over it.

"No. I don't think so. That's ugly."

"It's not that bad. I think you could pull it off."

"Seriously?"

"Yes. You can pull anything off."

"Please. Do you not see this thing? The only thing I would be pulling off is the dress to throw it in the trash."

Harry threw his head back with a laugh. "Wow. That's harsh. Somebody designed that dress, you know."

"And?"

"And apparently the people they submitted it to thought the design was good enough to be sold on a dress."

"Well, they were wrong. I could do better than this. Easily."

"Oh really?"

"That's right. As a matter of fact, I think I might do it."

"Design women's clothing?"

"Yep."

"That's sounds interesting. I bet you could."

"You do?"

"Of course. I think you can do anything you put your mind to. And if you choose to, I will support you and help you get your designs out there."