🕵 T e n

"Your husband is such a good boy." Rod had said as he looked back at Zayn with a cocky smile. The phonecall with Harry had just ended. "You ready to be a good boy for me too?"

He stuffed the phone in his pocket and winked at Zayn who tensed.

"You might as well let yourself loose. You can't go anywhere. Besides, I have a gift for you. I bought it while I was out today."

He grabbed a white plastic bag he brought in earlier. From it he took out two articles of clothing. They were bright blue.

"I had a lot of time to think about our conversation yesterday. I'm still eager to find out what Harry could possibly see in your Veronica side. How could he ever be attracted to it? As I said earlier, there's no way he could be. But if you insist he is, then that should at least be proven, right?"

He held one of the articles of clothing up and let it hang down. That's when Zayn saw that it was a pair of women's panties. His heart beat so fast. Was Rod expecting him to wear those?

"See, I had to do a little research on you when I was planning this. You don't buy panties for men. You like women's underwear. Which is really weird."

He reached downward and gripped Zayn's legs.

"But we did talk about proving to me how irresistible Zayn and Veronica could be to a straight man. So it's time for you to show me."

"No."

"Yes. And you will."

"No!"

Zayn kicked at him but Rod dodged his foot.

"Hey!"

"Stop it!"

"SHUT UP!"

Not in the mood to fight Zayn, Rod angrily got up and got his gun from the small rolling table.

Zayn thought Rod was about to kill him so he let out an ear piercing scream. But Rod took the gun and struck him back handed across the face. Once. Twice. Three times.

"I said shut up, sissy!"

Zayn had been struck under the eye on one side of his face, across the mouth and at the the top of his forehead. He was so dazed, that he didn't even realize he was bleeding from his cheekbone and his lip.

Since Zayn was in no condition to fight back anymore, Rod agressively pulled down his panties and used gardening shears to cut his camisole all the way off since the handcuffs kept him from removing it properly. But he didn't stay fully naked for long because he began dressing him in the underwear. The first piece he put on him was a strapless bra. And he was able to slide that on from the bottom without uncuffing Zayn. Then he put the panties on him.

When he was finished, he stood up to admire his work. "Not bad. Although, I have to say the bleeding face makes it really hard to enjoy this."

He ran two fingers across Zayn's stomach and over his two waistline tattoos. "Hmm. Still wondering what about this makes you so irresistable. You're not exactly turning me on right now. So how could you even possibly think you have actually gotten Harry Styles, a straight man, to fall in love with you dressed like that. You're fucking delusional."

He shook his head then folded his arms.

"Nevertheless, since you're going to be here a while, I'll give you a second chance. We'll leave the lingerie on and see if something different happens. Until then, let's have Kelly bring you something to clean that face up, shall we?"

He headed towards the door but as he went out, turned to Zayn. "Oh. And by the way, because you didn't cooperate tonight, you don't eat tonight either. Hopefully that'll help you learn your lesson. That's what happens when you disobey your master."