🕵 T w e n t y F i v e

"Oh, Harry. I'm so sorry." Patricia was saying. She was crying so hard. More than anyone else who was currently in the waiting room.

"You don't have to apologize, Ms. Malik."

"Yes. I do. If I had known."

"But you didn't know. So you can't fault yourself."

But she didn't want to hear it. "Yes I can. No matter what, I should've trusted you when you told us the truth. I should never have had the suspicion you could ever hurt Zayn. It was me who lost faith in you."

"And me." Niall said.

"And me." Marie admitted.

"Me too." Hannah added.

"And we shouldn't have made it so tough on you." Liam said as he reached around Carla and rubbed her shoulder sweetly.

"Yeah. We should've followed your instructions when you said no visitors. We unknowingly could have put his life in grave danger."

"No. It's not just you. You six aren't the only people who should feel like you did wrong. Because only two people in this waiting room other than me knew the truth about where Zayn was and that's Louis and Amos. Everyone else here was told a lie by me. You had to go by what you had. And if you caught me in a lie, then it was only right to be suspicious.

"Have you been able to clarify why they kidnapped Zayn in the first place?"

"The same thing that drives most. Money. They also stole both of Zayn's wedding rings. Not sure if they've already pawned them or tried to sell them or not but the police are searching his place as we speak. One thing I do know is that there is so much evidence there. He should be going away for a long time."

There was a collective sigh in the room. But they were more like sighs of relief. Harry completely understood. It was the same way he sighed when he realized Zayn was back in his arms again.

Just a few moments later, Niall's pregnant wife Gwen appeared with Louis's three girls and Harry's two children.

"We're back from the vending machine. Turns out we have a lot of chocolate lovers already."

Niall grabbed her hand and helped her sit down.

"And now will you take my advice and have a seat before you mess around and make things hard for yourself?" He asked her in a low tone.

"I've got this. I'm only six months along. I promise a little walking won't induce labor."

"I want to be sure."

As Harry was smiling at them, the doctor walked in the waiting room."

"I'm looking for Mr. Harry Styles."

Harry stood up. "That's me."

"Oh. I'm doctor Connor."

They shook hands.

"Nice to meet you."

"Zayn just finished talking with the police. They overwhelmed him quite a bit. So he's asking to see familiar faces. Family is permitted to see him. But only family."

"Good." He faced everyone there. "We can see Zayn now."

When Doctor Connor saw almost everyone in the room get up. He put a hand out. "Whoa. All of you can't come."

"I thought you said family was allowed."

"I did. But..."

He smiled and started to point out everyone in the room to him. "Yes. Obviously Charlie and Nema are my chilren. But that's my sister Gemma and her husband Ruben. That's my brother Louis and his three Children. Rose, Lilly and Daisy. And that's Liam, my other brother and his wife Carla. Amos makes brother number three. So apparently that makes five of us born to my mother. Marie is my mother's sister and Hannah is Marie's daughter. So my cousin. That's Zayn's mother there and Niall and his wife Gwen. Niall is Zayn's adoptive brother. But that's Niall's real mother right there. Our family is a bit complicated because it keeps growing. But this is family nonetheless. And all of us love Zayn and want him to be alright."