3・You Again

**IMPORTANT**

June 24th. The last update was JUNE FREAKING 24th!!!

I am really sorry I got caught up with so many other things this past month so I haven't had time to sit down and decently write.

 I am finding it hard to come up with creative material since we don't know all that about Hawks, yet. I work better with some material given to me especially if it is a character that doesn't belong to me. I'll try my best though!

Next update is dependent on how this important thing goes

Now for the important thing...

I've recently have gotten really and I mean REALLY into "Fairy Tail" since I finished MHA season 3. I know, I know, I'm kinda late on the train because it has already ended, but I still love it! I've found that, even though I haven't watched too many animes, Fairy Tail is and will always be my absolute favorite. Literally, everything about it makes me so happy and I love it to death. So...I was wondering...

Would you guys possible like to read a Fairy Tail High School AU...? I've been DYING to try that au specifically with FT, but I just would like to know if you (or any of your friends or followers) would be interested in that. Just to make things fun, comment "Aye Sir!" if you want this new story, if not, that is totally ok!

Sorry for the speech, now to the story!!

"Die"

Y/N said before as she used what was left of her energy to pummel the villain through the alley wall and into the neighboring building.

Y/N quickly sprung to her feet, brushing the dust that had gotten on her hero outfit. "Whoops, didn't mean to be that reckless," she murmured as she looked through the hole in the wall. Due to the force of the impact, the villain, had been somewhat knocked out, groaning as his body slumped over to the floor. The rest of his accomplices stared at Y/N in awe and terror as she shifted her attention to the men. "Which one of you pricks is next?" she growled as she balled up her fists, letting her power seep from the gaps between her fingers. Her eyes began to glow a blood-curling red while her H/C (hair color) hair rose and violently whipped around in the air. 

No one answered they all just stood there against their will, fear freezing them in their places. 

"WELL?!" Y/N boomed as another immense amount of energy rippled from her body into the surroundings. One of the villains swore the buildings shook because of her. The energy had pushed the goons back some ways and they used this as a way to run as fast as they could. Stil facing front, Y/N smirked, still maintaining the concentration to hold this "form". 

"Well, well, what happened here," a voice said from behind Y/N

Y/N, without looking at who had spoken, whipped around and landed a powerful, concentrated punch into the gut of the stranger. 

The force of the blow sent the person tumbling out of the alleyway and onto the street.

Y/N scoffed at the sight but then realized her mistake. 

She saw a red feather trail down in the air.

"Holy shi-" She didn't even finish her sentence before sprinting to an awestruck Hawks who was, surprisingly, casually had already gotten off the road. 

"That was a pretty good punch," he said scratching the back of his head and smirking. 

Y/N just looked at him, gaping at how he seemed to be undamaged by your attack. 

"How are you still friking alive", you questioned looking him up and down trying to find any trace of what your punch had done to him. 

"I don't know, that punch was good, I can tell I'm going to feel that for the next week. But, it wasn't "amazing", well at least not good enough to take me down." He yawned playfully as he continued to smile. 

Un-friking-believable 

Y/N rolled her eyes. "This has to be a joke...but I still feel bad so I guess I should apologize," she thought to clear her throat. 

"Look, Hawks, I am soo sorry for punching you in your gut. I was startled by the recent predicament I had landed myself into, but I should've at least taken a different approach. Could we start over? I'm, H/N (hero name), It's a pleasure to meet you!" she said, sticking her toned arm out to shake his hand. "This is so weird, why do I have to pretend that I don't know him. Oh right, my little 'social experiment'" Y/N thought as she still was waiting for him to shake her hand. Hawks stared in her E/C eyes then at her hand.

"You don't think I'm THAT dumb do you?" he joked as his wings flared a bit. "I don't know what you are trying to hide but I know that your that girl from the roof; Y/N was it," he questioned Y/N blushed in embarrassment and nodded her head. "The first time I saw you I already knew that you were H/N; it was pretty damn obvious". Y/N's face had already flared into a red color due to her realizing how idiotic her plan was. 

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have tried to trick you," she said folding her arms and moving her hair to cover her face. There was a moment of awkward silence where Hawks just stood, and stared at her embarrassed state. Finally, Y/N spoke up. "But seriously, what can I do to repay you cause there is no way I'll be able to sleep at night knowing I hurt you." 

"Oh shit" 

 Hawks bursted out into a laughing fit while you gave him a strange look. "If you really feel that way, then I have something in mind," he said smirking

What have I done.