4・A Favor

Enjoy 

;)

--------------------------

"This is stupid," Y/N said as she looked at the giant stack of papers in front of her. 

"Well, you did say you would make it up to me, so you can do my paperwork," Hawks said as he passed by drinking his coffee. 

"I was thinking more along the lines of buying you something or paying for lunch, not doing your job for you!" Y/N yelled as she threw the papers in the air. Hawks ignored her and kept walking towards his office, silently laughing at Y/N's frustration. Seeing that Hawks wasn't moved by her whining, Y/N decided it would be best to just finish her work as quickly as possible.

TIME SKIP

It was about 8:00 PM and Y/N put the last document on top of her mountain of papers. By 6:00, everyone in the agency had already left, leaving Y/N all by herself (or at least she thought). She sighed in relief as she got up from her chair that she had been sitting in all day and started to pack her things. Y/N turned around but was blocked by what she mistook as a wall. Looking up, to her surprise, was Hawks, who had a big smile on his face. 

"Great you'redone!" he said as he raised his hand for a high-five. Y/N glared at his hand before aggressively brushing past him towards the elevator. He quickly caught up though, still doing his stupid smile. 

They both got into the elevator, while Hawks clicked the ground floor button. Seeing that Hawks was still doing his annoying smile, Y/N rolled her eyes.

"What do you want? I'm really tired thanks to you so don't bother me" she sharply said rubbing her eyes.

"Well at least you won't punch me ever again"

"Do you want to test that theory?" Y/N slurred as she was too tired to properly speak.

"No ma'am," he said as he shook his head. Hawks waited for you do to something like groan in annoyance or say something snarky, but he didn't realize that Y/N had plugged in her headphones and was blasting music to drown out his voice. Hawks tried not to annoy Y/N for the rest of the elevator ride. 

-----------------------

Hawks and Y/N walked out of the agency building, but there still had not been any conversation since the elevator. Hawks would look at open his mouth to say something, but then close it because he didn't know what to say. Finally, Y/N took out her headphones and turned to look at Hawks. 

"Goodnight, I guess," she drowsily said as she forced a smile on her face. Y/N turned to walk away, but Hawks grabbed her hand and tugged it a bit. Confused, Y/N turned around to look at him with one eyebrow raised. Hawks looked in your eyes and gulped nervously as he opened his mouth to finally say something.

"Hey, um, Y/N?" He paused. "Would you like to maybe, um, I don't know, come to my house now and have dinner...?" He asked as he began to lightly blush (although Y/N didn't see it). She thought about it for a minute, looking at the time on her phone and scrunching her face. She briefly looked up from her phone and caught a glimpse of him nervously playing with his hands. She chuckled at his nervousness and took a step towards him. 

"You know what, that sounds good," Y/N commented, patting his shoulder which made him blush even more. He quickly turned around trying to hide his face from Y/N.

"Yeah, ok then, um," he paused again. He calmed himself down and then turned around to face Y/N with a warm smile and his hand out for her to take. "Then let's go!". Y/N smiled, taking his hand as a faint blush swept across her face (but only she noticed). Hawks pulled her closer to him and took off into the starlit night sky.

___________

"Maybe we should just order pizza," Y/N suggested as she threw the burnt food away. "How did you even manage to burn everything you cooked?"

"Well..." Hawks said as he scratched the back of his head. He couldn't tell her that he had been slightly distracted by her, so he was trying to think of a different excuse. "I think my stove might be broken," he managed to say as the only excuse he could think of 

"Yeah, sure," Y/N sarcastically said as she dialed the pizza company's phone number. Hawks didn't know why he was suddenly getting so flustered and distracted around Y/N. I guess it started when he realized how cute she was when she apologized for punching him and even offered to make it up. Even at his agency today, he would constantly keep walking behind Y/N as she worked on his paperwork. Whatever this was, he wasn't sure how to deal with it. 

TIME SKIP

After finishing their pizza, they sat close together on Hawks' giant couch and watched a movie. Hawks had his legs up on the couch, while Y/N crossed her legs onto the couch. Y/N didn't say anything to Hawks, but she was thinking about how successful he must be to own a big penthouse like this. He had given her a quick tour earlier, in which he had shown her his main bedroom and the extras, his giant-ass living room, theater, gym, and his high tech quirk-training room, which was on a private floor that you could only get to by going into his penthouse. Dismissing the thoughts, she concentrated back on the movie they were watching. 

Towards the end of the movie, Y/N began to slowly drift off. Unaware that she was slowly but surely leaning her body towards Hawks' side. Finally, she submitted to sleep, but ended up falling on Hawks' lower torso (no, not that low, you cheeky readers 😏). "Shit," he shouted but then quickly covered his mouth so he wouldn't wake Y/N up. He frantically looked around as his face flamed up into a bright red. Hawks gulped as he slowly moved her up to his upper torso (he didn't want to just through her off of him, so this was the quickest was to make the situation less awkward). Hawks hesitated to move for a little just to make sure she was asleep. Once he had a chance to move, he lifted his arm and laid it on top of the couches pillows, still making sure he didn't wake Y/N. He turned off the movie and focused on the girl currently on top of him (*enter lenny face*). Hawks lifted his hand again, hesitating and pulling away from Y/N's H/C hair until he finally gave it a gently stroked her hair. Hawks looked down at Y/N when he heard simple hum come from her as she gently smiled in her sleep. Seeing this made Hawks blush and smile sweetly. He then propped himself in a somewhat comfortable position and drifted into a deep sleep.