29 • Soaring

Y/N POV

How exactly does it feel to fly?

Some would say it would feel like an extremely windy day or the feeling when you stick your head out of a car window.

Others say it's when you just feel completely light and feel like an exception to gravity. You don't have to literally fly but you feel happy and free.

Before everything, I would've explained flying as the same thing...but now, it has a different meaning for me.

If I had to be specific, flying for me is the point where your life changes for the better. Even if it feels like you are grounded or stuck, the ground is the lowest level and you can only go up from there.

I guess "flying" for me was my high moments as a hero and my fun times with friends. 

Meeting new people, and seeing some...familiar faces.

It may sound weird but, at some point, I stopped flying. But when I met Hawks....

I started to soar

________________________________________________

Let me start by thanking every. single. one. of. you. for EVERYTHING you've done for me for the past year.

I started this book last June I believe and I can't believe I have had 167k reads since then. 

There were definitely moments where I felt lie quitting but it was your sweet comments and your reads that kept me going.

As for this book, yes, this is really the end sadly. I am still thinking about some things regarding all my books on my account, but something I can say is...

There is going to be a second book of this at some point.

I will announce when that is so please follow me for updates and whatnot.

I have been severely busy this summer so I haven't had the time I thought I would've had to write so I apologize for that. And I hate to take another long break because that's unfair to you guys but school is coming back and I have to do a bunch of testing so if the second book takes longer, it is because of circumstances which are a little hard to work around. 

And just one final thing....

I love every single one of you and thank you so much for following me and supporting me this past year and a couple months. I truly appreciate everything you have all done!

Go Beyond...

SAARA