20 • Endgame

(the title is giving me stress cause it reminds me of marvel)

Sorry for the hiatus, I kept pushing back the release but hopefully, a chapter will come out relatively steadily. 

Also, Ik we are way past that but THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 35k reads! The book is currently 7th in the "Hawks" category and I am SOOO HAPPY! Thank you to all for supporting!

BUT GUYS...OMFG. 

How can I express how much I LOVE Danganronpa? It's to the point where I'll hear something that someone said that is wrong and in my head, ill go "SORE WA CHIGAU YO!", it's so bad. 

Also, I couldn't go see My Hero: Hero's Rising, but was it good?

Ok, now onto the goods!

____________________________________________________________

Corruption. 

It's a simple concept really. A thought or concept slowly inches its way into your brain and changes the roots of your mind. What I'm doing isn't really corrupting society, it's more like...exposing the truth about hero society. Before you say anything, no, I don't think the same way as Shigaraki, Stain, Chisaki, or even that dumbass Kaguya; I actually hate those bastards and their motives. I have to give them credit though, they've actually taken action. It's not like I'm not doing anything, I'm just...waiting and revealing my plans in phases. 

Oh, um, I think I've said too much, but don't worry,

All in due time 

All will be revealed

____________________________________________________________

As Natsuo, Fuyumi, and Shoto re-entered the dining room, all they saw was Y/N and Hawks both on their phones, not even glancing at one another. Natsuo, who was obviously pissed that his plan was slowly failing, so he stomped his way towards the table.

"AHEM, excuse me," he slammed his hands on the table, "I don't mean to interrupt anything between you two, but the food is ready," he gave an aggravated smile. Hawks and Y/N immediately looked up instantly at Natuso's over-aggressive actions. 

The rest of them took a seat at the table with Natsuo and Fuyumi on one side and Shoto stoically taking a seat in the middle of Y/N and Hawks. They all said thanks to Fuyumi for making the food and then silently began to serve food. 

"I-um, Hawks can you pass me that please," Y/N asked as she saw some really good looking takoyaki on the other side of the table. 

"Yeah sure-" Hawks said but was interrupted by the quick snatching of the plate by Shoto. 

"Here you go, Y/N," he gave her the plate with no expression. Meanwhile, Natsuo silently facepalmed at his brother. "If you need anything, feel free to ask me, I'll get you anything you want..." he said as he started to slurp his soba. Y/N gave him a nervous smile as she turned to eat her takoyaki. It was silent once again and Natsuo was feverously tapping his foot trying to think of something to do. 

"Oh, um Y-Y/N," Fuyumi nervously started, "I forgot to tell you earlier but... you look r-really nice today," she finished. 

"Oh uh, really? Well, thanks I guess..." she blushed slightly. Natsuo was inner smiling now that his sister was actually following the plan correctly.