7・Gala

FINALLY, we have information on Hawks. This is soo good I'm excited.

Anyway, enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Um, hi Shoto. You're looking nice this evening," Y/N shyly said as she looked and the bi-color haired male. 

"Thanks..." he bluntly stated as he turned to look out the window

They were currently on their way to the Top Hero Gala.

Fuyumi, Shoto, and Y/N decided to let Natsuo drive them to the gala since no one wanted to go with Endeavor.

Fuyumi sat in front with Natsuo so it was just Y/N and Shoto in the back.

She tried making conversation, but he didn't seem in the mood to talk.

She'd been trying to gain his favor for a while now and she was kinda getting sick of his cold attitude. Y/N was going to try something that might be able to get his attention. 

"*Sigh* I'm starting to think that I like Endeavor more than you Shoto," Y/N trailed off as she waited for their reactions.

Fuyumi gave me a concerned side-eye while Natsuo tried to suppress his laughter. 

Meanwhile, Shoto slowly turned towards me, glaring sharp daggers into my head. 

"It was a joke Shoto, but now that I have your attention..." she paused, "How would you like to intern with me for a day with hero work!?" she beamed.

Shoto stared at her with an even more blank expression than usual. At this action, she smiled even wider and looked at him. He fell into a deeper glare than before. 

"Sure, sounds good" he sarcastically said as he gave a weak thumbs up. 

Y/N turned to face front as she contently smiled to herself.

Natsuo briefly glanced at her from the mirror.

Idiot

------------------------------------------------------------------------

They finally arrived at the Gala and hand in hand, Natsuo and Y/N walked in

Shoto, who was annoyed by Y/N quickly got out of the car and walked straight inside. 

They all eventually shuffled in and began to mingle with the other pro heroes.

As soon as Y/N walked in, she was greeted by a bone-crushing hug.

"YOU CAME THANK GOD! HERE I WAS THINKING THIS WAS GONNA BE BORING", the pro hero, Miruko, shouted as she ruffled your hair.

"Miruko can you not it took me forever to get my hair nice like this!" Y/N said pushing Miriko away.  

"Sorry! It just feels like we haven't talked in forever! By the way..." she leaned into a whisper, "A little birdie told me about a certain sleepover that you guys had~" she purred.

Y/N's eyes widened as an obvious blush appeared on her face. She cocked her head towards Miriko and begun to glare slightly. 

"H-he told you about that...?" 

She shrugged, "He might've~"

Y/N took a deep breath trying to calm herself down but it wasn't very effective. 

"You know Y/N," she stated, "Hawks really-" 

"goooOOOD EVENING EVERYONE! pleeeeAASE TAKE YOUR SEATS! WE WILL BEGIN THE SPEECHES SHORTLY!", yelled Present Mic as everyone covered their ears.