21• Wish

Disclaimer: This is like a side story that doesn't have anything to do with the plot. So think of it as a oneshot.

Anyway, enjoy it!

______________________________________________________

A sudden burst of energy awoke Y/N in the bright and sunny morning. She rubbed her eyes and stretched for a minute until she finally realized something. 

"Oh my gosh, OH MY GOSH IT'S MY FREAKING BIRTHDAY!" she said throwing the sheets off of her and jumping up and down. She quickly ran to her large window and opened the blinds to a beautiful sunrise. "Haha bitch, I made it one more year! And this time I'll be better than ever!" she yelled at the window. After she realized she was yelling she turned back towards her bed, "Oh Keigo I'm sorry did I-" she stopped as she finally realized she was talking to an empty bed.

What is he doing now", she thought as she was heading through the door. She ran down the long hallways of the penthouse and finally arrived in the living room only to see the living room fully decorated in streamers, balloons, and confetti. She mentally screamed at how cute all the decorations were. "There is no way that Keigo did all this," she said out loud as she was admiring the scene.

"Well, what if I did," said a voice from behind her as he wrapped his strong arms around her waist and rested his head on her shoulder.

She smiled and leaned her head on top of his, "Well then I'd say that I think you're the best person ever and I love you more than anything."

He released her from his grasp and spun her around so that her e/c eyes met his golden colored eyes. "Happy Birthday sunshine," he said as he planted a sweet, short kiss on her lips. Her smiled widened at this action as she looked up at him. 

"Is that really all I get on my birthday...?" She coyely questioned.

Keigo smirked, "I was going to save more for later, but I could always do it right now~," he said leaning his lips down to her neck.

"Woah their bird-boy," she said pushing his head away, "Let's not think about that now and enjoy...other things," she said as she turned from him and saw 3 big presents near the door, "Like presents!" She said as she ran to the big presents and was examining them. Keigo playfully rolled his eyes as he walked over to the entry area. "What's in here Keigo!? Tell me, tell me, TELL ME!" she began to aggressively yell due to excitement. 

"Calm down, I was just about to tell you to open them," he said patting her head, "So go ahead-" she ran to the first big box and was ready to tear the paper apart.

"Y/N, could you please not rip the wrapping paper, it took me a while to do this," 

HUh? That voice it's...

The box was then thrown to the side, revealing none other than Shoto Todoroki. 

"WHAT THE HECK!? SHOTO WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY PRESENT? YOU DIDN'T STEAL IT DID YOU?" she said getting more confused by the second. 

"No Y/N, I am the present...literally," he deadpanned as he turned to the other two, "And Natsuo and Fuyumi are in those boxes too,"

Natsuo and Fuyumi immediately threw the boxes from over them, groaning and Shoto ruining the surprise. "Really, you couldn't at least pretend that we weren't in the box?" said Natsuo who was angry that another one of his plans had failed. 

"Well, it was kinda obvious that you two were gonna be the ones in there. I mean, why would it just be me ina box as a present. That's pretty bland if you ask me." Shoto shrugged as he made his way to Keigo's couch and plopped onto it.