23 • Trust Me

(title reminds me of ending 1 of Durarara lmao)

Hey guys! Ik two chapter almost back to back, it's crazy

I just wanted to say that I'm really sorry if my content isn't great. I don't know what it is, but I feel as if this book could've been better if I had put a little more plot into storyline and such. I'm not saying I don't put energy into making this good, but sometimes I think that I want it to go in one direction, and then when I do take it that way, I don't like it. When I started the book, it was really just for my fun so I could create my own twist with Hawks, so that's why somethings can be confusing sometimes. But after amazing people like you guys started reading it, I wanted to make you proud! I love you guys so much and that is why I beat myself up when I feel like my content is bad :(. I don't know if it is a good time to say this but this book, unfortunately, is getting close to the end of this book, but don't worry, I will 100% make a second one and hopefully, it can have a better plot and be written better. It's not because of my feelings that I'm ending it, it's just that I always planned that there wouldn't be a ton of chapters in this book. 

So that's it for now, I just wanted to let you guys know and apologize if people were a little confused by the story. I hope in the future I can better my work for myself and also you guys. 

oh and btw (this is really awkward) do you guys really want a lemon....? 

I love you guys so much!

_______________________________________________________

It's not surprising that Y/N couldn't get a lot of sleep last night, seeing that she had a dangerous criminal in her home. But most of all, her thoughts were occupied by her new daddy...AHEM, I MEAN BOYFRIEND...yes boyfriend. 

Running on about 3 hours of sleep, Y/N made her way out of her bedroom where it was completely silent. She sighed and made her way down the hallway and into her living room to see Dabi still crashed on the couch facing up. She decided not ot disturb him and went into her kitchen to make some breakfast pastires for herself and Dabi (she couldn't just let him starve right?). After getting a plate and some water she put it on her coffee table, ready for Dabi to eat. She had expected him to already be awake since she was making a lot of noise in the kitchen while baking. 

He's not dead, is he?

Y/N approached the male and stood above him, cocking her head to make sure we was breathing. As she got closer to see signs of life, his eyes bolted wide open, scaring the crap out of Y/N.

"WHAT THE HELL?! You know you could've just woken up normally, not like a frikin weirdo..." she trailed off as her heart rate started to come down.

Nothing but silence filled the air since Dabi decided not to say anything. Y/N pushed his food closer to him, "Go ahead, eat it!" she said as she smiled as brightly as she could towards him.

Unfazed by this, Dabi took a bite of her food, "Wow this really does taste as terrible as it looks," he said with no remorse. "And next time if you are trying to bribe me for something," he sat up and took his legs off the couch, "Try salty things," he said as he incinerated the pastry. 

Y/N was just too angry to actually yell at him, and she had to keep some pride after that total animation. "Well then since you know why I made you that DELICIOUS treat, let's not beat around the bush: I have a few questions to ask you," She said straightening up and looking him dead in his cold, blue eyes.

"I happen to have a few myself, and I intend to ask them first," he stated as he also straightened up. 

Y/N grumbled incoherent words, "Fine. Go."