15・Eclipse

I know it's late but it was absolutely horrendous before and I had to edit the crap out of this so hopefully, it's WAY better.

Btw, I don't know if anyone else feels this but I feel like Kaguya would have Karma Akabane's voice from Assassination Classroom...? Kinda an asshole-y vibe with a hint of sarcasm...

Just me, ok.

The group was making its way to the source of the beam with Y/N way ahead muttering curse words to herself angrily. She wanted this to be done and over with because she didn't want anyone to get hurt in the process of helping her. To her, this was a fight between her and Kaguya, and those helping are liabilities. As she stomped along, she tried devising plans and strategies but it was all useless; I mean, how can you devise a plan against an enemy who's powers are virtually unknown?

The rest of the class was aware of her temper as of now, so they concocted a plan of their own. Todoroki shot his ice at Y/N's feet, completely restraining her from walking. She was so caught up in her head that she just kept furiously pumping her arms without noticing that she wasn't going anywhere. When she finally realized she looked back to see some of the class laughing at her.

"TODOROKI WHAT THE HECK. We don't have time for this let me out dammit!" she roared trying to lift her legs.

"Sorry Y/N, blame him", Todoroki quietly said as he pointed to Hawks.

"We're going to go on ahead and see if we can scout out anything from here since we are getting closer to where your brother is.", stated Midoryia in an authoritative way.

Y/N watched in surprise as the rest of them hustled past her. She turned back to Hawks and gave him a deep glare. 

"I only did this because you need to calm down," he chuckled, "You're so stressed that you even forgot you could've melted that ice with your quirk." 

Y/N stared at him in embarrassment as she began to blush. "Oh right..." she quietly said as she began to melt the ice away.

"Look," Hawks started, "The only way we can get out of this is if we have you. The more absent you are from our team, the more likely someone will get hurt: one of those kids or you." He stated harshly, which was so unusual for him. 

"I'm sorry ok, it's just," she sighed "I feel this overwhelming responsibility that it should be only me fighting this battle. He's not your every day "Leauge of Villians" villain, there is something more, and I have to figure out what it is." 

"I get your reasoning and you have every right to want revenge, but what kind of hero would you be!?", he started to get a little heated. "I mean, you are so blinded by your "vendetta" that you are just willing to go in knowing damn well that he could easily kill you with a single attack. It's bad enough that you won't listen, but you aren't even thinking about saving the kids around you!" he was trying to keep his voice down but he was just feeling too many emotions that he couldn't control himself. 

"It's what I have to do, don't you understand!? I feel strong enough to take him down and there is nothing that will stop me from avenging my parents...Keigo".

His eyes deepened into a scowl as he looked Y/N straight in the eye. Both there gaze pierced through each other but none would budge to put this past.

"Fine," he stepped towards her, leaving little room for them both, "do whatever the hell you want but don't think you're being the hero," he used his hand to lift up her chin close to his face. He knew how badly he wanted to kiss her again and hug her through her pain, but his anger was clouding his judgment.