26 • Goodbye

Over 100K reads and over 100 followers jeez you guys.

You are amazing people and I love you!

Sorry for the lack of updates, I had finals and AP exams (Ik eww) to study for so I didn't have time.

Now that its summertime, I'll be updating my stories once a week, I swear on my word haha.

Oop, almost forgot, I have a twitter now! Follow me @ok_saara if you want!

A few details at the end so PLEASE read cause it's very important!

Enjoy!

__________________________________________

It was time. Finally time to put Y/N's childhood friend behind bars. After spending some days devising a plan with Keigo and police, they finally had clearance for his arrest. But what was making Y/N so restless about this plan, was that she had such a deceitful role in it. She didn't want to trick her friend, let alone send him away, but she couldn't stand with him with all he's done. At the end of the day, he dug his own grave.

The days leading up to plan, Y/N and Dabi shared little to no words. Of course, she didn't even want it to slip to him of what was going on. Even though he was somewhat nice to her, she was still unsure of where his loyalties lied so telling him was a gamble. 

The sun had just set and Y/N arrived at a mountain park area, the designated spot where Kanaye told her to wait. Everything else had been set into place and it was just up to her to initiate the final phase. As she approached the area she didn't see a single soul, which was not easing her nerves one bit. She sat down at a lonely bench tapping her foot and compulsively checking her phone for anything. 

"Where is he...?" she mumbled impatiently out loud.

"Right here sunflower!" Kanaye said from behind, patting her head and moving to take a seat on the other side of the bench. 

"Nice of you to join me," she fake chuckled as her eyes followed his movements.  The moment was followed by awkward silence as the two sat in the dark. "So..." she began, "Why this spot?" she questioned.

"Because," he playfully said, "There's a present I wanted to give you, even if you don't want to date me, think of it as a thank you for helping me with...ya know," he smiled and scratched the back of his head. 

With those few words, even more guilt set into her, "Oh," she nervously said, "Then where is it?"

Damn it, I'm such a bad actor. If he was anyone else, he would've picked up on my nervousness and started being suspicious.

He quickly took her hand a pulled her up from the seat and started walking, "You'll see when we get there, it's only a two minute walk," he said as he kept his focus ahead of him.

No no no no no no. We can't move from that spot! Argh, the plan is all over the place now.

After two minutes of walking, the two of them arrived at this small, but fairly new looking, warehouse. 

"Are you ready to see your present~" he said as he swiped a keycard to open a door that lead inside. As they took a step inside, to her surprise, it was a storage room filled with what seemed to be packaged items. Only one thing came to Y/N's mind.

"Ta-da! These are a little something I've been working on for a while," he said as he went over to a box near the floor and took out something that looked like a small case. When he opened it, there was a small looking pill inside of it.

"Uhhh...what is this," Y/N tried to mask her utter surprise that he would take her to the place she needed to really be in. 

"These are a drug that I've been developing that helps with that helps with quirk enhancement," he handed the one case to Y/N, "And since you said that you wanted help to get stronger, I figured I could give this to you to help you and you could help me by testing it out for me" he said as let go of the case.