25 • Not My Hero

This may be the longest chapter I've ever written, so think of it as a treat ;)

Also, if you haven't watched Gintama YOU NEED TO START IMMEDIATELY OR I WILL CRY SO MUCH. IT'S LITERALLY SO FUNNY AND GOOD I BEG YOU.

....

*ahem* please enjoy~

________________________________________________

"Keigo, what a surprise," Y/N said as she answered her door to see the winged hero, though she stood between the door and the wall so he couldn't get in.

He smiled down at her, "Well I thought that it would be nice to surprise visit you since you kinda seemed worked up the last time we talked. I even brought you snacks, cause who wouldn't want some," he chuckled as he took a step closer into entering.

Shit what do I do? I haven't told him about the...situation yet.

He looked at her strangely, "Why won't you let me in?" he smirked, "You're not doing something bad in there are you?~" he joked as he tried to push the door open. 

In one swift movement, Y/N slipped through the door crack, leaving both of them in the hallway.

"N-no," she stuttered, "Nothing bad bad...but you know...not good either," she said trying to indirectly hint at the situation.

Keigo raised his eyebrow, really confused about this strange behavior. 

"It's just... I haven't been completely truthful with you." she began, "I thought it was for good reason, but the more I discover, the more I see that it wasn't worth keeping a secret," she trailed off, still confusing Keigo.

"So...what is it? You're ok right?" he asked looking at her sweetly.

So perfect...

Y/N sighed, "I will be once I tell you what's been going on..." she said as she began to explain the events of the past few days.

________________________________________________

Silence clouded around them as Y/N finished the story. 

Y/N was ready to get told off right then and there, preparing for the worst as she uncomfortably fidgeted with her hair.

Keigo just looked at her with even more confusion in his face. 

He sighed, "...well first off, you don't need to worry if I'm angry at you, it's understandable that you would help a long time friend that you trust...but you do realize this guy is sketchy as fuck right?" he said as he crossed his arms. 

Y/N facepalmed, embarrassed that she didn't see through this strange situation. "Yeah...I know.." she muttered. 

Keigo slightly smirked and put a hand on her shoulder, "But now that I know, I can help you and if need be, we can contact other hero's and the police,"

Some part of Y/N got excited about the idea of her and her boyfriend going on a mission together, but she had to calm down a bit. 

"As for the League....it seems like the only good thing this guy has done is put them on hold, which, no one is really complaining about. But still...it's probably just protective boyfriend jealousy kicking in but I do feel a little angry that you didn't tell me there was some dude in your house..." he said glaring a bit.

"Yes yes, I know, and that was a very VERY dumb thing for me to do and I am really sorry. I thought I could handle it on my own but...you know, that didn't work out. I felt like if you knew you would be worried and be distracted and I didn't want to take away from your work especially since you are an important hero..." she ranted.