12・Test Start!

It must be your lucky day because you get another chapter!

Enjoy~

___________________________________________________________

The bus ride to the stadium was not a pleasant one. Mina and Yayorozu decided to sit on each side of Y/N, bombarding her with questions and praise. At first, it was nice, but then it got repetitive and annoying. 

"I can't believe you don't have a boyfriend, I mean, look at you, you're stunning!" beamed Mina as she scooted closer into Y/N's personal space. 

"Well, believe it" Y/N deadpanned as she scooted forward to at least get some more space. 

"You know, you should totally go for Hawks, I mean, look at him, he's just so cute! Have you seen his modeling photos? It literally makes every girl's heart melt~" Mina cooed a little too loudly. 

Y/N quickly covered Mina's mouth and looked around to see if anyone heard. Of course, Hawks was looking back with a mischevious expression on his face. 

I deadass might just throw myself out of this bus.

"Just ignore her Y/N, she doesn't really understand boundaries," Momo said as she shyly smiled.

Y/N uncovered Mina's mouth.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for him to hear!" Mina apologized. 

"It's ok, let's just, try and be a little quieter for the rest of the ride, ok?" she said as she deeply sighed. 

This is going to be an interesting day.

___________________________________________________________

Finally, Class 1-a and the heroes arrived at the stadium. Hawks' gorup was on one side of the stadium and Y/N's on the other so they wouldn't interupt each others training. 

"Ok guys, now that we are here, who wants to go first?"

Izuku raised his hand and stepped forward, "Uh, is it ok if I go-"

"Shut up Deku, I'm going first" shouted Bakugo as he pushed Izuku and stormed his way in front of her. 

"Wow bitch boy, you're pretty eager to get your ass beat," Y/N stated sizing him up.

"STOP CALLING ME THAT YOU SHITTY HERO" he yelled as they began to back away from each other. "I swear you better not hold anything back!" he challenged as he lowered himself into an athletic position.

"I already told you I wasn't" Y/N rolled her eyes at his lack of attention. "The rest of you might want to back up a little bit so you don't get hurt and oh," Y/N tossed her phone to Momo, "Make sure to time each match for 7 minutes. In that time, you have to either incapacitate me or knock me out."

The students all looked at each other in shock. 

"7 minutes? There is NO way we can beat a pro in 7 minutes!" Mina cried.

"Hey, I don't make the rules. Eraserhead said that this should be enough time plus it teaches you guys to work under pressure," Y/N explained, "Now start the timer".

1

2

3

GO!