13・Past Meets Present

Needless to say, Mina, Momo, Kaminari, and Kirishima's matches weren't too far off from Bakugo's. Since they specialize in short-range attacks, they couldn't compete with Y/N's advanced long and short distance attacks.

"Ok guys," Y/N heaved, "Let's take a short break and then we can get on with Deku and Todoroki's fight," she said as she started to walk off.

"Hey, Y/N can we come with you!" yelled and Momo in excitement.

"Um, I think I'm just going to go alone, sorry. But maybe if we are done early enough we can...hang out," she hesitated as she didn't know if she had the patience to hang out with these two; especially Mina. She gave the two girls a wave as she began to walk off.

Maybe I'll go over and see how the other group is doing

_____________________________

Y/N finally got close enough to where she was in between the two training grounds. She was in an elevated area so that she could watch the others while keeping an eye on her group. There was a steep drop to get back down on either side but it was fine as long as she could blast her way up there. It was peaceful; away from the craziness of her group but not to close to the commotion of Hawks'.

Hawks

For some reason, she had always found herself angry at him for one reason or another. She sometimes felt bad, but sometimes felt like he deserved her mean treatment. Y/N would've usually have gotten over by now but there was no way she could give up that easily this time. He had brought up the one thing that she had tried to forget, and that made her scared at just the thought of him. Yes, Hawks didn't know, but it still, it didn't make the subject any less sensitive.

Y/N hugged her knees as she sat down and watched Hawks from afar battle with some of class 1-a. She watched as instead of one at a time, they were paired up in groups to make it easier for students to defeat him; he is the number two hero after all.

Maybe I am looking forward to this date...

"Mind if I sit here?" a voice said from behind her. She didn't completely turn around as she was staring at the other group, but all she saw was a black, tattered coat.

Must be that Tokoyami kid, I mean, he does wear a cloak.

"No, it's fine," she trailed off, her attention still trained on the other group

It was silent for sometime, their backs facing one another until the person began to speak.

"So, uh, what are you doing up here" he questioned, still not turning around to fully face her.

"Oh I came up here to escape your classmates, they can be hella annoying," she puffed as she slightly squinted her eyes.

"My classmates?" he questioned. Unknown to him, Y/N had a confused look on her face.

Uh yeah your classmates, are you so introverted that you don't even know them.

"I mean, yeah my classmates can be really annoying especially that uh, kid with the...explosion quirk...?" he sounded unsure of himself at the end as he tried to describe features.

Man, this kid is something, I'll give him that.

"Yeah, he is..." she bluntly said, not going into any more detail with that. They sat in an awkward silence once more, but this time the other person seemed anxious about talking.

"So uh, do you have any siblings?" he asked

What is with everyone and wondering if I have siblings or not!