*News*

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to announce that I'm going to try to be able to update weekly! So no more 3-month gaps between chapters! This is all relative though because I was thinking about starting a new story (ill get to that later) and if I did I would alternate weeks for new chapters between this book and the new one.

Also, if you would please give this story some love I would much appreciate it! You can leave a comment, vote, share with friends or even follow me (I have some really cool things coming soon so stay tuned!). I definitely want to get to know my readers better and receive input from you all so I will start responding to comments that I see just to get to know everyone!

*ALSO* I am almost to 1k reads (exciting) so I may do something special for the milestone! I think my next goal for my profile is to gain some followers (maybe 100?), so if you guys can help me I would be so grateful!!

Finally, before I go, I was thinking of starting a new book. Now, I am just brainstorming, but if any of you have suggestions leave them below. 

I was personally thinking,

Kirishima x reader

Todoroki x reader

Bakugo x reader 

Todoroki x reader x Bakugo (I really like this idea the best)

So let me know! I love you all so much, have a great day/night wherever you are! <3

-SAARA