5・Heartbreaker

Enjoy!

;D

_________________________

Y/N's POV:

I began to open my eyes, realizing that I must've slept at Hawks' house on accident. As I regained my vision, I felt the strange feeling of my pillow rising and falling.

"Why is my pillow breathing", I thought as I slightly lifted my head. My eyes grew really wide (👀) when I realized that my head was rested not on a pillow, but Hawks' chest. My face began to widely burn a tomato red as I lightly moved to see if I could get up. Instead of loosening his grip, he subconsciously hugged me tighter and wrapped his wings around himself (and me). My heart was now beating out of control and I felt like I was going to have a heart attack. But something about being this close to him made me feel calm and protected. I took a couple of deep breaths, which helped me calm down even more, and maneuvered my hand (which had my phone in it) so I could play a loud alarm. I quickly turned my phone volume all the way up and put the phone close to his face. Immediately, Hawks woke up in a frantic way.

"Shit, what's going on?" he exclaimed as he rubbed his eyes and groaned in annoyance. As soon as he opened his eyes and saw me looking up at him and awkwardly smiling, insinuating to let me go, he loosened his grip and sat up with an immense blush also on his face. "Sorry about that, you'd fallen on top of me while watching the movie and I didn't want to wake you up," he said sheepishly as he stretched is arms and wings. As he did this, I finally noticed how ripped he was, with all his muscles and even his strong wings. 

"Damn," I thought, except it wasn't a thought; I had actually muttered it under my breath whilst staring at him. I quickly covered my mouth and began to blush again, but he noticed.

"Is something wrong?" he said lazily looking at me. 

"NO. Nope. Everything is great!" I muttered from behind my hands. "Damn it Y/N, keep your perverted thoughts to yourself! " I thoughtHawks gave me a kind smile as he got up and started walking towards his bedroom. 

"There is food in the fridge, but you can cook something if you want. God knows you don't want me to cook again." he yawned as he kept walking. "Also" he paused and turned around, "you can use one of the guest rooms to shower if you want," he said, continuing to stretched his ever so toned arms. I sat there for a few minutes, not knowing what to do, and feeling embarrassed of what had happened, but I decided I would go and freshen up, then make something for him and I. For ten minutes, I strolled around his giant penthouse trying to find this so-called "guest room". I finally found it and opened the door that leads into this beautiful room. It had a chandelier coming down to the middle of the mini living area, and a semi-circular couch and TV to enclose it. Behind the couch was a king-sized bed and an opening that led to a walk-in closet. And finally, a grand bathroom that felt more like a spa. "Yeah 'guest room' he says", I mocked as I got a towel and undressed. I turned on the TV, only to see news about All Might's retirement and other news regarding the Leauge of Villians (foreshadowing your character's special arc maybe...🤭🤫). Standing near the door that leads to the hallway, I had pulled my towel around myself when I heard the door creak. Suddenly, WHAM, the door hit me with a lot of its strength and I fell down to the floor, still gripping my towel, but in a more "compromising" position. I began to groan in slight pain as Hawks walked into the room.

"Y/N? I just wanted to tell you how to use some of my...kitchen...applian-"

He paused as he turned to see me on the ground in a more revealing position than before I got hit by a door. Quickly he turned around and covered himself with his wings in embarrassment. I scrambled on my feet, frantically adjusting my towel around me again.

"What do you want!? How did you even figure out which room I was in!" I yelled glaring daggers into the back of his head in which he could definitely feel. 

"I heard the TV and assumed that you were in this room. I was just coming to tell you how to work the appliances until I saw you...like that," he said wagging his finger behind him to point at me.

"Do you think I am so dumb that I can't figure it out on my OWN", I growled as my face got hotter and my blushing got worse. 

"No, no I don't. It's just a custom smart kitchen so i-it's sometimes hard to operate!" he said frantically not trying to upset me.

"Whatever, j-just get out of here!" I said forcefully pushing him out of the door and locking it. I sighed in relief as I walked toward the bathroom.

"I need a cold shower"

___________________

It had been over 30 minutes since my embarrassing encounter. During that time, and to no surprise, I had successfully made a crepe-cake (if you want to make something else just change it) WITHOUT any help from Hawks. I wanted to make something for him to thank him for letting me stay over, but I really wanted to take it away after that awkward situation. I had been waiting for about 5 minutes after I told him through his door I had made something, though there was no response. Finally, I started to hear footsteps behind me.

"Hi! I made you this as an appreciation for letting me stay over last night," I said presenting him his crepe-cake. He smiled kindly at me and sat down next to me. As we at, we talked about personal things and all the news of All Might that has been abuzz. I was having a great time with Hawks and the more I got to know him, spend time and get close with him (in some cases literally 👀) I started to think that he wasn't that annoying anymore. We were both laughing our asses off until I got a text from someone. I saw the name and quickly got up to start washing my dishes.

"What's up?" asked Hawks as he picked up my phone that I had left on the table. "Who's this," he said; I could've sworn there was a twinge of jealousy.

"Oh, that's my friend, well boyfriend...

Natsuo Todoroki"