14・Kaguya (pt. 2)

Even though I didn't live with the Todoroki's for a long time, I still appreciated them so much. While I was there, I met some of the most important people in my life. Fuyumi and I got closer and played a lot with each other. She was mostly my therapist since I only felt comfortable talking with her. I never really talked to Shoto that much cause he was always with Endeavor, but occasionally we would chat. Surprisingly, I didn't like Natsuo at first. He was loud, annoying, and always in my business and I hated that; but eventually, he came to be my best friend. I don't think I would've gotten past my fears if it wasn't for Touya. He helped me get stronger and overcome my weaknesses so I wouldn't have to live in fear. Since our quirks were kinda similar, it was very easy for him to teach me how to utilize and channel my solar energy. He was just so amazing that of course, my younger self developed a crush on him, but that was before he left. I still haven't forgiven him for leaving me all alone, but maybe one day I will. 

I left around the time that Endeavor sent Rei away. Since Endeavor never really liked me, it felt strange to be in that house. I hated Endeavor for taking away someone so dear to me and I resent him for that. I felt extremely awful that I had to leave Shoto there alone, but I knew that as long as Fuyumi and Natsuo were with him, he'd be ok.

But never would I have thought that this demon that I tried so hard to move past would just come running after me again

(flashback end)

________________

"Ok so basically your brother is a psychotic dick that we need to beat up?" asked Mina

"Um, I guess so," Y/N said as she turned away from the big group.

It had only been a few minutes since both groups had gathered together trying to figure out this threat. Other than telling them some basic info on her brother, she had been awfully quiet which was the complete opposite of how she was before.

Hawks worriedly looked at her as she was lost in thought but he didn't know whether to bother her or not.

"Hey, Y/N", he cautiously said as he stood beside her.

She didn't say anything back but it didn't seem like she wanted him to go away.

"I know you probably don't want me to talk to you but, I'm really sorry..." he said looking at her with concerned eyes.

She looked at him up and down and grabbed his arm. She quickly leads him behind a rock formation not too far away. Taken aback by the action, Hawks pulled away a bit then continued to be pulled by her. 

Once they were by themselves, Y/N looked at him again, only this time with a glare. Y/N walked up to him and pointed her finger into his chest.

"I don't know why he's here but," she paused looking around, "He won't hesitate to kill anyone here so my first priority is to keep the students safe. It's because I have to keep them safe I can't be afraid or weak, so please, don't pity me." she barked looking up into his golden-brown eyes.

Wow, his eyes...NOW'S NOT THE TIME!

She turned to walk towards the group but Hawks grabbed her arm that was pointed at him and held it tight. She tried to rip away from his grasps but he wasn't letting go. 

"How big of a threat is this guy?" he asked, trying to understand why she was being so serious.

She looked at him again, but ignored his question, released her arm, and walked away. Y/N arrived back at the group and began to debrief them with a plan.

"Listen up," she called for all their attention, "First, we need the fast guy to go and run to get Aizawa quickly, so go but be very careful. Aizawa said he'd be around the area then we would come to see how our practice was going."

Iida nodded his head and sprinted off towards the exit.

"Now," she looked at the rest of the group, "The villains' quirk is "Pitch Darkness,"

*KAGUYA L/N, quirk: PITCH DARKNESS! NOT A LOT IS KNOW ABOUT HIS POWER, BUT HE DOES HAVE A GROWTH IN POWER DURING THE NIGHT OR IN DARK AREAS!*

"and I'm just gonna say, I have no idea whether I could beat him by myself or not so I need your help. His weakness happens to be light in general, this is why we really need to depend on Bakugo, Todoroki, Kaminari, and me" she explained. "Now dark shadow guy, I am really sorry about this but I really need you to be our main player. From what I know you both have somewhat similar quirks so it should be at least an even fight in that respect. The rest of you, just support your classmates to the best of abilities-"

A loud noise roared from the middle of the arena and shook the ground.

What the hell

A beam of something dark shot into the sky and spread out covering the bright sky and making it dark. The dome spread around the training area and closed it off. Iida was able to make it out but that left the rest of the class trapped inside.

NOT TODAY

Y/N growled and burst into the air, flying very fast up to the top of the dome. She engulfed her fist in solar energy and punched the barrier with all her might. She didn't even make a crack.

NO, I HAVE TO BREAKTHROUGH

She started to fall out of the sky almost as fast as she had gone up.

"Mineta, quick, use your balls to create a cushion!" Y/N belted as loud as she could so that he would hear her.

"You hear that boys, she wants me to use my balls on her, not yours, mine!" He said as he started to drool and daydream.

"Mineta, I swear if you make a comment like that again I will tear your actual balls off of your body, so do it!" threatened Bakugo as he was about to fulfill his threat (luckily best boy Kirishima was there to step in)

Mineta quickly ripped as many balls off of his head and placed them down for Y/N to land on. Unfortunately, it wasn't that helpful so she still created a crater in the ground as she landed. Everyone (minus Bakugo and Todoroki) gathered around her and asked if she was ok. 

A wave of heat erupted from where she was making everyone quickly step back. With a devilish grin on her face, she stood up.

"I'm gonna kill that bastard of a brother. That no-good sack of shit, mother-" She tried to continue but Hawks put his hand over her mouth.

"Y/N, there are kids here" he laughed as she still muttered curse words under her mouth.

"Wow, she knows more curse words that Bakugo, mad respect," remarked Kirishima.

"OH SHUT UP SHITTY HAIR"

__________________

Two chappies in one day, wow I didn't think I could do it!

Well anyway, we are going to be getting into some more interesting parts. Once we finish this "arc" more fun things and storylines will head your way!

Don't forget to follow me! I'm trying to get up to 30 followers at least so it would be really bomb if you all did! :)

VOTE GOAL: 20

See ya later alligators!

SAARA