10: dreams and kisses

(^Zane^)

Both river and Xavier didn't show to any classes after lunch. Keira had to leave for something related to the pack she's in. Other than that I hadn't really made any other friends. I mean between trying to take over the school, almost shifting in the hallway, almost dying at Xavier's, and overall anything to do with werewolf's, I hadn't had much time. I was still grounded so I couldn't go anywhere either.

"GRAYSONNNN" I screamed/ sang as I raided the fridge. As expected, gray came running into the kitchen looking worried.

"What's wrong? Are you hurt?" He questioned. I blinked a few times before holding out an empty milk carton.

"...we're out of milk." I pouted. Grayson's face dropped unamused. I bit back a laugh throwing the carton in the trash.

"Can I barrow your car?" I pleaded. "Walk" He mumbled while walking out of the room. Jerk.

Lucky for me the store wasn't far from home. Home... I almost died in the place I once called home. I was taken from my home. I watched my beloved mother bleed out in the living room of that so called home. When I couldn't shift I was beaten until me and my body was left broken and bruised. I watched helplessly as my older brother ran out of our home to get help.

I froze as the car screeched about to make impact with me...

"Easy Love..." chills ran down my spine from the strange yet famous voice. I slowly opened my eyes only to be met with the unsettling blue eyes that belong to Zane.

"W-where am I?" I stuttered forcing to sit up. Looking around the room was rather nice. It was fully decorated to a beige, pink, and white color scheme.

 It was fully decorated to a beige, pink, and white color scheme

Zane sat on the edge of the bed. He tilted his head not letting his eyes move off mine.

"You don't recognize it?" He frowned. I shook my head slowly. Was I supposed to? The room was pretty but I had no memory of it.

"Hmm perhaps you hit your head a little too hard..." His hand grazed my face. I slapped his hand away feeling uneasy at his touch.

"So Xavier never showed you the room he put together for you in his pack house before?" He smirked. My jaw dropped in disbelief. Did Xavier really do all this? I blinked a few times making sure I was seeing this right. Within seconds Zane bursted out in a fit of laughter.

"You.... you should've seen.... I can't breath!" He squealed between laughs. I growled realizing it was a joke.

"Ha ha hilarious." I groaned resting my head against the frame. He flashed a cheery smile.

"You should probs getting home... I mean you went to get milk two hours ago." He stood up.

"How did you kn- ARE YOU SPYING ON ME?!" I jumped up immediately regretting it and falling. I never reached the ground but instead was wrapped up in Zane's arms.

"I think you just fell for me." He winked. I wobbled it of his grip.

"Come on now love, you really should get home before it's dark... you wouldn't want to get caught up with a monster now would you?"

I shot up looking around and immediately recognized I was in the hospital. Wait... d-did I just have a dream about Zane?

"Hey av..." Gray walked into the room holding a water and a cookie. I smiled thanking him.

"What happened?" I asked taking a bite out of the cookie.

"You got hit by a car..." I almost choked on my cookie but thankfully I didn't.

"So it wasn't all a dream?" I asked more towards myself than him.

"What Dre-"

"What happened?!" The door flew open as Xavier rushed in. I've never seen Xavier worried before... to be fair I only met him 5 days ago.

"She got hit by a car. I'm going to let the doctor know your awake." Gray handed me a sad smile before leaving. I closed my eyes taking in all the information.

"How'd you know I was here?" I asked Xavier who was kneeling beside the bed.

"I have a few pack members that work here. They let me know whenever a wolf is sent in... you do realize your kind of a rogue?" He frowned looking down at my wrist that I had just noticed was wrapped. I laughed quietly and pulled the wrap off. I think Grayson forgets I'm a werewolf sometimes...

"How are you feeling?" He asked taking my hand in his. Electricity sparked through my hand and up my arm. My wolf purred in approval.

"I'm ok... Xavier, I had a dream about Zane..." I frowned. Xavier raised a brow motioning for me to go on.

"Mind if I..."

"Go for it."

»Easy Love«

»you don't recognize it?«

»wouldn't want to get caught up with a monster«

"I'll kill him." Xavier growled pulling his hand away. I frowned missing the warmth. Wait no this isn't right...

Screw it.

"Xavier..." I took his hand back causing him to soften his gaze. Time stood still whenever I looked into his eyes. I always thought the whole "the eyes are the window to the soul" thing was stupid but I can see what they mean...

"Mine." Our wolves growled in sync. Without thinking twice I pulled him into a kiss. Moon purred as sparks flooded through my body. I'm guessing Xavier was having the same reaction as I was now on my feet and wrapped up in his arms.

"That was quick..." we pulled away looking towards river.

Oops...