17: Happily ever after

^Caitlyn^
(Don't watch the video yet)
⏳7 months later⌛️

"HOW DID I FORGET?!" Xavier groaned putting his face in his hands. I held back a laugh while attempting to comfort him.

"We can always move the date back..." I suggested.

Let me catch you up. 7 months ago Mayhem, Chaos, and The moon pack raided the vampires 'kingdom' as they called it. We managed to get Emory back, but not before Zane and a few other bloodsuckers escaped. Xavier and I made up, then he proposed! Oh! And River and Caitlyn are having a baby! Yay! Now that you're all caught up....

"We already sent out invitations!" He reminded. While picking out my wedding dress I left Xavier in charge of picking the date and making invitations... but Xavier being Xavier managed to pick the same day that Caitlyn has her baby.

"You know what! It's ok... we can figure this out later. Right now we have a gender reveal to go to!" I cheered jumping up from my spot on the couch. Xavier mumbled something under his breath before following me to the back yard.

"Finally! I thought you got lost again!" Caitlyn laughed. It's true, I tend to get lost in this house a lot!

"I think I've memorized where everything is now." I reassure.

"So where's my brother?" Xavier asked still having a slight attitude. I elbowed him in the side as a warning.

"Ow! What was that for?" He hissed holding his side. I shrugged looking around the yard. Caitlyn said she wanted to keep the guest to a minimum... although her version of minimum was A LOT bigger than mine.

"Hang on I find him!" She smiled turning around.

"RIVER!" She screamed making both Xavier and I to jump back.

"What is it? Are you hurt?!" River rushed over with a worried look. That poor... poor guy.

"Look! Avery and Xavier are here!" She smiled innocently.

"I- your lucky I love you." He let out a breath of relief pulling her into a hug.

"Awww...Why can't we be that cute!" I gushed at the two.

"Cute? Pftt I'm wayyy to sexy to be cute!" River said nonchalantly. Everyone paused before bursting out into a fit of laughter.

"Yo...you think... OH MY... I... cant breathe!" Caitlyn choked out through fits of laughter. After we somehow managed to compose ourselves I started looking around for my brother.

"Boo!" Grayson jumped almost 10 feet in the air.

"Stop doing that!" He huffed dusting off the imaginary dirt. I only smiled innocently in return.

"Sooo wheres Ariel?" I asked noticing he was alone.

"Is there a food table?" He asked. I nodded curiously.

"Then she's there." He answered. Ariel was a wolf from my pack who was rejected by her mate when she was 16. Grayson and her started dating about two months ago and I really think they love each other!

"Ooo it's starting!" I beamed pushing past the crowd to get a better view.

(Watch video above before scrolling down) #6!

...

"ITS A BOY!" Screams filled the air along with a few cry's of joy. River and Caitlyn were doing a little happy dance. And for once... just once, everything seemed right.

⏳1 year later⌛️

My heart pounded against my chest. Kiera, Caitlyn, and stared at the small object on the table nervously.

"Why is it taking so long!" Kiera broke the silence. The timer had 40 seconds left.

"Relax! It's only got... oh goddess it's only 20 seconds left!" Caitlyn's eyes widened.

10...
9...
8...
7...
6...
5...
4...
3...
2...
1....

Silence filled the room.

"So are you going to look at it or should I?" Kiera asked lacing her voice with amusement. With shaky hands I slowly picked up the terrifying object. I'm almost 19 for gods sake! Suck it up Avery...

"..." the two stared at me in anticipation. Nothing... no emotion on my face... no words placing together... I just sat there blinking in shock.

"It's-"

"AVERY! IM HOME!" Xavier's yells caught me off guard making me throw the object In shock. He paused looking down.

"What is this..." he asked with a raised brow.

"Uhhhh...." I froze not knowing how to answer. Without thinking twice he picked up the object eyes widening.

"Y-you're pregnant?" He whispered with an emotion I couldn't decipher resting on his face. Silence...

"Say something!" Keira spoke up immediately covering her mouth afterwards.

"I think we should go..." Caitlyn laughed nervously before pulling Keira out of the room.

"I- we- How- not how, I know how but...bu-"

"Are you mad?" I asked nervously cutting off his rant.

"Wha- No! Of course not! I just- I don't know..." He kept his gaze on the pregnancy test not daring to look away. Something sparked in his eyes for a second.

"EW YOU PEED ON THIS!" He jumped up dropping the test on the floor. I bit back a laugh.

"We're having a baby... we're having a baby..." he repeated after composing himself. Almost as if it were an instinct, he ran over to me pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

So this is our happily ever after...

»-----------«

WAIT! Before you kill me I have something to say!

It's not over yet!

And I have my reasons to time jump okkk?

Anywayyy thanks for reading <3