21: The prophecy

Hey guys I just wanted to ask if I should make a trailer?

I really want to but idk if it'll work out so maybe🤷🏻‍♀ I'm also working on a new cover for A new book so that'll come soon :)

In the meantime here's a sneak peek of a the cover for one of the new books that I've been writing.

Enjoy ;)
————
Despite their mumbling it was made clear that our problem was extended. We don't know what they want Cameron for but I don't intend to find out.

"Xavier I need a witch."

"Absolutely not." He growled back.

~LIAM'S POV~

While Caitlyn was handling Grayson and Ariel I had no other choice but to watch in silence as Avery and Xavier growled at each other. Avery's eyes glowed a deep purple color while Xavier's were almost black... this isn't weird at all. From what I've heard all Alphas eyes turn black but I've never seen it happen in person. Being in the MoonWolf pack meant our eyes turned silver and our alpha/ Luna's Turned Purple. Since we merged the packs it's been a little weird because those who weren't born into it have a yellow glow... and of course Xavier has black eyes. I took a step back as Avery and Xavier grew angrier. I noticed something strange.

Oh no...

~AVERY'S POV~

I'm not the same 16 year old girl with anger issues but for some reason i could feel my blood boiling. Moon rarely acts out, in fact she's been quiet for the past few months. In an attempt to calm myself down I turned away from Xavier only to meet eyes with a sickly Liam. His face was drained of any color and his mouth hung open. I reluctantly followed his eyes to what he was staring at...

What.

The.

Hell.

I let out a ear piercing scream.
Without giving me anytime to react Xavier was slammed into the wall and knocked out cold as he hit the floor. D-did I do that?

"Well this just got weird..." Liam mumbled picking up river, who was still passed out.

"What just happened?" I glanced down and my wrist to see my veins were glowing purple. Yep it's official, the world has flipped upside down.

"I think I have an idea..." Caitlyn frowned. "Whatever that prophecy was that Ariel and Grayson were talking about might explain."

Great. One more 'perk' of being the freaking moon wolf.

                              ✰

"So basically she's a wolf witch?"

"No! You're not listening!"

Caitlyn has been trying to explain the 'moon prophecy' to us for the past hour. After Xavier and River woke up we went on a search for answers, turns out the prophecy that was found years ago was never completed. Fantastic.

"Just repeat what you said, we need to fully understand what we are up against." I pointed out.

"Ok so the Moon prophecy states that once the Moon wolf has fully awaken, which happens by the mating process... which has clearly happened, her power will grow increasingly. The first born of male of her pack after words has to be drained of his blood using the crescent knife and then using the same knife you'd have to stab the moon wolf, not only will whoever does This absorb your power but after they take it everyone in the pack will... die." She explained again.

"What the hell is a crescent knife?" Xavier growled.

"Does it matter? There are more important things that need to be done, like stopping whoever took Cameron before they KILL US!" Liam growled back. The two both grew angry causing them to shift and jump each other.

"STOP IT NOW!" I shouted causing the two two break apart and fly into the wall. Oops.

"Avery you need to learn how to control it!" River groaned putting his head in his hands.

"DON'T YOU THINK IVE TRIED?!" The walls began to shake as my veins started glowing again. That was it, I broke down crying out of frustration. How can I control something I don't even mean to do?

"Av, deep breaths. The calmer you are the more control you have." Caitlyn grabbed my hand trying to comfort me. I took deep breaths until I was calm.

"S-sorry I didn't mean to." I frowned.

• No ones POV •

The five of them were completely lost on what to do. Avery was out of control, Liam and Xavier were on edge, Caitlyn was about to give birth any day, River was... well he's River.

"Luna we have a problem." Noah, the former beta, Ran into the meeting room. Avery stood up immediately.

"It's your brother..."

»-> Xavier's pov <-«

Our lives have never been easy, perfect, or simple. I knew my life wouldn't be a piece of cake after I took over as alpha... but I had no idea of the loss we'd all have to face.

"River I need you to contact the witch from Maine." I ordered my little brother who was staring at me like I'd grown two heads.

"But you sa-"

"Forget what I said, we've lost too many..." I growled at the last part. River sighed and head out of my office. He stopped before closing the door.

"Tell Avery I'm sorry about her nephew and Sister." He frowned before shutting the door. I'll try... but she won't even talk to me.

Today has been completely hell.