19: Daddys home

100 READS?!! IM GONNA CRY 😭💕 Tysm guys <3

————

"Jason winters."

What.

The.

Actual.

Fxck.

I froze. Paralyzed from head to toe. Standing in front of me was Jason Winters...

'X-Xavier...' I linked in a panic.

"You ok over there?"

"Wha- Yea no uhh... I- I- bye." I darted out of the room. In the blink of an eye I was crashing into a new person.

"Ow!" Grayson and I whined from the floor. I scrambled to my feet and pulled gray up.

"It's a boy!" He cheered. Nothing. No excitement. Fear. Horror. It all came crashing down on me as I realized HE was within 50 feet of us.

"He's here..." I whispered with a horrid expression. Grayson raised a brow.

"Aren't you excited?" Gray looked confused.

"Grayson... HE is here." Grayson's eyes widened in realization.

"Get the others, I'll get Ariel and Cameron, yea we named him cam." With that we parted ways.

"I'll kill him." Xavier growled letting his eyes flash from his normal color to black. Instinctively i grabbed his hand.

"He never technically left the pack... we can't kill him." Liam reminded.

"What about when we merged packs? We put everyone through a new acceptance trial so that means he isn't really in the pack." I pointed out.

After we left the hospital I called a pack meeting, with the newly formed pack there was a lot of changes involved. We broke off into sections due to the pack getting larger. Each pack house has at least five warriors, two medics, some regular pack members (20-35 families), and a house representative. The two main pack houses hold our betas, gammas, and elders. Xavier and I have our own house but we have rooms in every house, Incase of emergency. As of now our representatives are Ariel (and gray), Liam, Xavier's old beta - Noah-, Sarah, Kaiden, Vanessa Hildegard, Laura, and mark. Of course The alpha and Luna of Mayhem along with their betas have joined us since we are family and close allies.

"Right now we are in uncharted territory... we don't know if he's still in contact with the vampire covens, not to mention we have a future alpha or Luna on the way... Avery, Xavier, Baby King and baby Cameron are in the most danger." Liam tried explaining.

"Why is baby Cameron in danger? For all we know he could be human?" Vanessa asked.

"If something we're to happen to our baby or us we have made sure the pack was in the hands of Caitlyn and River until Cameron could take over, since they have their own kids to take over their pack we picked Cameron." I explained further. Truthfully we were worried about losing our child so we've made a decision to give our pack to Cameron no matter what... we don't want our daughter or son being targeted by anyone. Of course Ariel, Grayson, Xavier, and I have been discussing this so we aren't just forcing them into it. Besides, Ariel and Grayson love the idea of Cameron being the future alpha, all that's left is to explain to the pack what's going on. Although we have been training Emory, Jake, Lucas, and miles to be the future alpha/ Luna if Cameron decides when he's older that he doesn't want the position.

"I say we send our trackers to find him and then kill him." Xavier suggested. I rolled my eyes in return.

"We need to interrogate him, we have no idea who's working with him." River reminded. Glad one of them has a level head.

"I say we round up a few guards and lock him in the prison until we come up with a good plan." Noah suggested. Sarah, Kaiden, and the others stayed quiet since they knew very little about the situation.

"We last saw him at the hospital so we can start by asking the workers there." Caitlyn spoke up. With that Caitlyn, River, Liam, Xavier, and I headed off to the Hospital while the others informed the pack of our situation. Liam drove with Caitlyn in the front, she gets car sick, while River, Xavier, and I sat in the backseat.

"Have you spoken to Grayson or Ariel?" River asked me. I shook my head before trying to link Ariel.

"That's weird... Ariel's link is down?" I mentioned.

"She's probably resting at the pack hospital, she did just give birth." Caitlyn pointed out. Xavier pulled out his phone and dialed Grayson's Number.

"No answer, the line was dead." Xavier informed while putting his phone away. Call paranoia but my stomach felt uneasy.

"Contact the pack doctor, they should've gotten there by now." River pointed out. Xavier's eyes glazed over for a moment and then his face changed to a more confused look. The uneasy feeling worsened.

"Av, they said no has entered the hospital... and their house is empty."

~

AHHH OK OK I KNOW THIS WAS SHORT! But I'm SO excited about 100 reads and next chapter will be long and surprisingly good :)