PREVIEW/ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi guys sorry for the long wait but so much is going on right now. I promise i'll update soon !!

The end of 'The Moon wolf' is coming soon... but don't worry there will be a sequel!!! I just haven't decided which one I should post first 😉

Also Incase you forgot there will be a rewrite of TMW coming soon.

Here's a little preview...

- - - - - - - - - -

I might've over estimated my sense of direction.

glancing down at my schedule I realized I've been looking for the wrong room. I groaned and turned around hoping this is the right way. After a few minutes of hopeless searching i finally heard what could easily be mistaken for a miracle. voices. I began running, well speed walking, towards the sound. At last I came across 6 tall figures.

"Hey! Excuse me but could you-" I stopped mid sentence when all six guys turned to me. six HOT guys. They all resemble some sort of greek gods. realizing I probably looked incredibly stupid i looked away. "I was wondering if one of you could tell me where the art room is..."

They all stared at me like I was stupid. Two of them looked even angrier then the rest. Without even acknowledging me they turned around and went back to their previous conversation.

so that's how its gonna be? fine. I can be bitter...

- - - - - - - - -

So trust me when I say it'll be worth the wait :)

Lastly I want to thank you guys for giving my story a chance. With a lot of time and some heavy editing I've nearly finished the last few chapters! So thank you for reading and I hope you like it!

🖤💙🖤💙🖤💙