n i n e

September 12, 1999

Arique

I hiss, "damn. Jus' like that." I rest my hand on KiKi's head. She deep throating the shit out of my dick right now. The tightening of her throat from her gagging is making my toes curl.

She's sitting on my chest with her bottom half raised in the air, pink middle shining from her natural juices. Her second set of brown plump lips smooth and slick, making my mouth water. I remove my hand from her head and use it to spread her lips a little wider, and lean up to lick her throbbing clitoris.

"Mmmm," she moans around my dick. Shit, I say to myself. The wet noises of her sucking me up and me flicking my tongue on her got me real close. She reaches a hand back to finger herself, resting her arm on her back to do so. Her brown fingers coming out of her hole a creamy white after she pushes them in.

"Damn girl." I groan. "Yo' pussy taste good, and that shit drippin' fa me." I circle her clit with my thumb.

"Mmm," she moans a little louder, but it's strangled since my dick is touching her tonsils at the moment. I place my lips around her clit, sucking it in my mouth, and begin to flick at the sensitive bud with my tongue.

She comes up off my dick with a pop, still stroking me in her hand, she rests her head against the outside of my thigh and raises her ass higher in the air."Augh," she moans loudly, then starts to gasp while squirting.

"Mm," I groan with my mouth still working on her. She starts shaking, but she takes it like a champ and brings my dick back down her throat. She starts to swallow around my dick making me retract my head, and throw it back. "Shiiiitt, Ki!" I groan loudly. "I'm finna buss." I grunt bringing my head back up as my toes were still curled. She didn't stop, even as I began shooting rope after rope down her throat, so I helped her out and pushed her head down to hold it in place. Whew!

"Mann saye. No cap, you got the best head I've eva' had." I praise her breathing heavily. I slap her on her ass that is still in my face. She comes up licking my dick clean while trying to control her breathing. "This pussy the shit too." I tap her on her pussy lips twice, making her jump.

"Thank you." She purrs softly, getting up and off the bed.

"You know you did yo' best shit." I smile at her with my face, neck and chest wet. My voice is sounding tired and gruff from me just busting a good nut. She just smirks at me walking to her en suite bathroom. I hear the shower start, signaling that she is about to get in the tub.

I came over to her apartment just to chill, but baby girl is insatiable. Most of the time, like today, she is the one that initiates the sex between us.

I don't have too much planned today, even though its my day off, because the shop is closed on Sundays. I might go see my family, since my mama still lives with her parents, it'll be a one stop shop. I've never seen my mama, or aunt for that matter, have a place to call their own. I'm definitely not trying to be like them.

My daddy died when I was two, so I know nothing about him or his people .Well my Nanny, my dads mama. She tried to fill in for him so I'd know my fathers side, so I spent half of every summer with her. My Nanny loved her some me since I'm her only grandchild. She died when I was fourteen though, that was my first heartbreak. I loved me some her.

Ugh, I jus' wanna take a nap. I thought to myself. I end up forcing myself to get up so that I can take a shower. Don't nothin' come to sleeper but a dream. Is how I convinced myself to get up.

I sluggishly make my way to the bathroom where I hear the shower still running. I opened the bathroom door to get hit with all the fog from the shower. I grab a washcloth from underneath the sink and go towards the tub. I need to wash her pussy juice off anyway.