t w e n t y - o n e

Smutt

December 20, 1999

"De'Arique Nashawn Williams." Ericka tells Arique smiling while he's holding our baby.

"Aww!" He cooed. "Who named him sis?" He switches his attention to her from the baby.

"Smutt did." She smiles proudly. "My man and my brother got close." Ariques eyes travel over to me me, a grateful smile on his face.

If she only she knew how close we used to be. I think to myself.

"Thank you again baby for looking out for my brother." I tear my eyes away from Arique to look at her. "He is the closest family member to me, after my mama." She tears up.

Oh lord. I know after she had Smuttie she got real sensitive and shit. It's looking like she's going to be the same way this go around too. "You know it ain't no problem, Boo. I gotta take care of my family."

"Don't cry, Boo." Arique tells her smiling. "It's all love."

"I know, I just become a crybaby after I give birth." She laughs through her tears.

"She ain't lyin'." I tell him laughing.

"Shut up, Delontae." She playfully slaps my arm.

"I feel the love. You ain't called me by my name in a minute, Boo."

"That's 'cause I was mad at yo' ass for knockin' me up." She smiles then pulls my head forward to give me a kiss. She surprised me licking at my lips, but I pull her tongue in my mouth to suck on it a little bit. She moans at that. I release her tongue and we make out for a few more minutes before I decide to stop.

"You betta cut it aht 'fore I knock that ass up again." I peck her lips softly after that.

"Boy hush." She blushes and slaps my arm again. "You gon' have to give me a lil longer than six weeks baby."

"Fa' what?" I quirk a brow up at her.

"We ain't had sex in I don't know how long, so I know you are going to demolish me." She shakes her head. "And you take forever to finish. Lord have mercy." She says playfully.

"Most females complain about a nigga not lasting long enough, and you doin' the opposite sis." Arique says laughing.

"A good thirty minutes, if that, is all I need." Ericka answers him. She points her thumb in my direction, "this man lasts a good hour or more. I be tapping out on his ass, if I done came seven or eight times and you ain't got yours in a hour, you on your own. I can't take that much dick. Then his dick is-"

"Whoah sis," Arique interrupts her, "I'on need to know bro like that." He laughs.

Hm. You prolly know me betta' than she do like that.

"You right, you right. But you get the gist, then he like to hold a bitch, talking about some 'don't run, Boo'." She does her best to mimic my voice, but hers don't get that deep, she just made me sound slow. "Tuh! I just needed somebody to understand where I'm coming from." She laughs.

"Well I can't relate sis." He says, eyes flicking toward me for a quick second.

Oh he tryna be funny?

"Aight, y'all change the damn subject. Talkin' about dicks in front of my son like that." I mumble playfully scolding them.