t w e n t y - f o u r

December 27, 1999

Arique

"Thank you for the gifts you got for all of us." Delontae says raining kisses down my neck. I run my hands up and down his chest, and stomach area.

"It's not a problem." I moan out as he reaches the hotspot behind my ear.

"You clean?" He asks squeezing each one of my cheeks with both hands.

"Yes," my reply is breathless, showing him how much he is turning me on right now.

"Damn I missed yo' ass." He attacks my mouth with a hot, wet kiss making me moan out.

"I missed you too." I pull away to trail my tongue from his lips to his collarbone.

"Aw yeah?" He smirks, hands slipping underneath my boxers to prod at my entrance with his finger.  "I didn't even come here fa' all this. Yo' ass jus' got a nigga hooked on you." He reattaches his mouth to mine. I moan out again.

"Let me show you how much I missed you, daddy." I descend to my knees so I can bless him.

"Already." He smirks down at me.

I pull down his pants and boxers simultaneously, and rub my face all around his crotch inhaling his scent as much as I can. I missed the smell of him. I especially miss his taste. I slowly lick around the head of his dick making him shiver and groan.

"Don't tease a nigga. Show me what it do." Delontae says caressing my head.

"I got'chu." I shoot him a wink and get to work.

*******************

"Fuck," Delontae drags out groaning as he cums deep inside me, the throbbing of his dick against my prostate causes my own release as I moan out. "Damn I missed this ass as much as I missed you." He nuzzles his face in my neck.

I hum before I reply, "I missed you too." I kiss behind his ear since his face is in my neck still, and my legs are locked around his waist. I stroke his head for a little while in silence before I decide to break it. "What does this mean for us now?" I ask just above a whisper. I'm kind of scared to hear his answer if I'm being honest.

"I don't know, Arique." He exhales. Delontae brings his face out of my neck to look me in the eyes. "You know how heavy I fuck wit'chu, but I don't know how we supposed to actually be together." He says lowly.

I release an apprehensive sigh. I mean, I get what he means. I thought about the shit myself. Given our circumstances, how are we supposed to really be together? How are we supposed to be happy and fully invest in us? Fully embrace and explore what we could be? "I told yo' ass that when you first started tryna fuck around. But nooooooo, you jus' had to make a nigga fall in love and shit." I pout faking my annoyance. "Selfish ass nigga."

That makes him laugh. "Well you know me to be a man of my word, I said when we get to certain bridges we'd cross them hoes." He smiles before kissing me.

"So.." I drag out waiting for him to give a real answer to the question I asked before.

"You know you my baby, Poo butt," he smiles at me before kissing my lips lovingly.

"I actually missed you callin' me that." I tell him honestly with a smile of my own.

He raises a brow at me in question, "Poo or baby?"

"Both." We laugh together.

"Mhm. And you was tryna cap talkin' bout you ain't like when I call you Poo." He smirks down at me.