t w e n t y - t h r e e

Arique

December 23, 1999

I really thought the moment Delontae and I had in the car put us back to where we were before. But no, it didn't. I mean, we not beefing or ignoring each other anymore, but we're not back together. I'm both relieved and embarrassed about that moment to be completely honest.

I feel relief because we both showed how we felt about each other. I'm not stupid, I know he loves me even if he doesn't say it. Like I've said before, Delontae shows me how much he cares about me and for me. His actions and the way he treats me confirms his love for me. It lowkey made me melt on the inside when he wiped my whole face —snot and all— with his bare hands. Then naming his second son after me—almost. Too bad I didn't realize wither of our feelings until it was too late.

I'm embarrassed because I broke all the way down in front of him like that. I've cried before, obviously, but never to that extent. I was shaking and sobbing out loud, and I can only imagine my face. I know it was ugly because Delontae made sure to tell me so. I really thought I was going to die at the hands of the love of my life. I was also embarrassed because I fucked up bad. I didn't intentionally mean to possibly set him up to get robbed, Corey ass was just kind of like a bad hemorrhoid. I couldn't get rid of him from being stuck up my ass sometimes.

Speaking of Corey, I'm actually on my way to his house to see if he had anything to do with Delontae's trap houses being robbed. I hope it wasn't him, but I heard what Delontae was saying loud and clear. It wouldn't be the first time Corey robbed some dope dealers. He just never robbed a trap to my understanding, it's only been nickle and dimers standing on the block type shit. But, people do change and elevate to bigger things.

I pull up to his house that his grandmother left for him, and I hop out. I walk straight in, no knocking or announcing my arrival. He has always lived by himself for the most part, aside from the occasional "homeboy" he sometimes lets stay with him. Namely, JB. I hear moaning and skin slapping the closer I get to his room. Sound like he blowin' somebody's back out. I think to myself. I'm about ruin their whole mood though.

I'm a bit surprised at what I see when I walk through the door. JB is actually blowing Corey's back out while he's in a buck. They are fucking with their heads facing the foot of the bed, still making the headboard knock against the walk.

Maybe I shouldn't be so surprised, Corey did damn near suck my meat off the bone. Also because I didn't really take JB as the submissive type. But, you'd be surprised when it comes to sexual positions in the gay community. Those you assume as tops are bottoms and vice versa. There isn't really a "look."

JB never stops stroking even though I am standing in the room. He is making eye contact, I'm sort of frozen in shock so I can't really move anything except my eyes to be nosey. Corey is a moaning mess beneath him, I can see his hands grabbing at JB's ass pulling him in whenever he pulls out. Shit, listening to the squelching coming from Corey's ass, I know JB knows what he's doing. "You finna join us? I been wantin' to fuck yo' lil cute ass anyway." JB smirks asking me.

Ew.

"Who you talkin' to, big daddy?" Corey asks underneath him. Oh JB is definitely the stroke king. Delontae is the stroke god though. Corey tilts his head backwards to look in the same direction JB is. "Oh shit!" Corey exclaims trying to get from up under him.

"Naw don't get to tryna run away nih." JB pulls Corey back to him and holds him down by his throat. "He done already seen how good you take pipe lil bitch." Corey moans at that. He moans! "You can get some of this dick dropped off in you too, lil one. I know what the fuck I'm doin'." His attention shifts back up to me, stroke not stopping with the hold still on Corey's throat. "Ain't that right bitch?" He grinds into Corey asking him.