c o n f e s s i o n a l s

Some of y'all are a trip 😂

🗣ANYWAY.....

I wanted to do it as a confessional to keep down drama. I am only the messenger, so don't shoot me for how these character may or may not answer your questions. I will intervene when I can. The characters are also in separate rooms so there will be no outside influence on how these questions are answered. Might be a lil more back in forth in the comments if y'all feel like their answers prompted more questions as well.

Questions will be in bold next to who asked them, the answers will be in plain text.

Smutt's Confessional

QueenLou87: Are you over lil daddy or just biding time to fix the mess Weasel and Erica made before you try again🤔🤔👀👀

To be honest with you, I know I'm not over him. But I'm over the situation. *shrugs shoulders* Can't keep breakin' my back for someone that won't even bend down to help me or they-self.

luvalushx: do you give up on getting back together with arique ?

Yeah. He let it be known that this wasn't what he wanted, ain't no sense in forcin' somethin' where it doesn't fit.

luvalushx: you gonna find a little jail boo ?

I'm cool off that. If anybody wanna help keep my balls light then I'an gon' complain *shrugs with a smirk* but I plan to just chill and be still.

luvalushx: why aren't you holding a grudge on ericka after she did you so dirty ?

We did each other dirty. Why I'ma stay mad at her for doin' the same shit I did? Minus that police shit. Her feelin's was hurt so she entitled to do what she felt like she had to do.

luvalushx: are you gonna get revenge on weasel and ericka for setting you up ?

Never let the left hand know what the right hand is doin'.

jcolemyboo: I don't have a question but I love you and Ima hold you down for sure bae!

*smirks sexily* Preciate you

jocolemyboo: the realest nigga ever wrote. AND THATS ON CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT😭😭❤️

*chuckles lightly* already, baby.

legallyshort: smutt I'll hold you down can't believe these folks flipped on you like that baby 😢

They can't hold a real nigga down, you know how this shit go.

onlykeem: I don't wanna know anything about the sequel, but I want to know will you ever go public to everyone about your sexuality?

I highly doubt it my nigga. I would have before, but now I can't see myself puttin' myself out there for nobody else to be real.

Arique's Confessional

ameerahbrown99: will you n smutt be back together

I want to, but I don't see that happening given our circumstances. Hopefully, we can work our way around these hurdles and make it work though.

QueenLou87: Will you tell Erica about her ass and realize she isn't worth you loyalty 😒sister/cousin or not👀

What'chu mean tell her about her ass? As far as her being worth my loyalty, we share the same blood. I was taught blood is thicker than water. She will forever have my loyalty.

luvalushx: do you regret breaking up with smutt?

I mean, yes and no. Yes because I genuinely love him. No because what we were doin' was wrong. Besides, it'll mean we were meant to be if we do end back up together, right?