f o u r t e e n

October 30, 1999

Arique

"Augh! Fuck!" I moan busting my nut untouched, again.

"Shit!" Delontae busts not too much longer after me. "Damn, baby. This gets better, and better every time." He smacks my ass before he collapses on top of me breathing unevenly.

"Mhm." I hum in response because he done gave me the itits.

All I wanna do is sleep nih.

"I know you ain't ti'ed?" He says in my ear as he lays on my back.

"I don't think you know how hard it is to keep yo' back arched when there's a dick the size of a toddlers leg drillin' yo' shit." I attempted to say it with attitude, but I know it came out sounding pathetic, especially since my breathing is a little off at the moment. "Not to mention it's like nine in the mornin'."

"I know I done wo'e dat ass aht. Yo' shit talkin' ass can barely talk yo' shit." He laughs in my ear, causing our bodies to vibrate from his laughter.

"Says the one that collapsed on top of me." I say groggily.

"I'an gon' lie, this ass got some power." He lazily smacks the side of my ass, being that he's still buried deep inside and laying on my back. "Got my bitch ass ready to fall asleep." He mumbles quietly, breaths evening out.

"Unh unh, get up, Delontae." I say half heartedly because I could use a nap my damn self.

"Shut up and go to sleep." He mumbles groggily. That sleepy voice sounding sexy as ever.

Guess we takin' a nap then.

"Aight, but don't forget we got shit to do today." I mumble, grabbing a pillow to adjust it under my head comfortably.

"Mhm." Delontae grabs the comforter and throws it over us, him still in me, and laying on me. "Thank you, baby." He kisses the back of my head.

No, thank you, is the last thought I have before I drift off in to a dreamless, deep sleep.

*********************

"Noooooo." I whine pushing Delontae from behind me as I try to shower. We overslept from our nap, which was only supposed to be an hour, two at most. We ended up sleeping for five hours, making it now fifteen minutes til three p.m. and here he is trying to have sex, yet again.

"Com'on, baby. Stop playin'." He comes up behind me again and starts to kiss on my sweet spot behind my ear.

"Noo-uhh." I groan. "Com'on stop playin', Delontae." I elbow him in his side, making him groan in pain. "You know we got thangs to do and people to see."

"You might, but I got people to do and thangs to see." He tries to kiss on my neck but I dodge it. "Jus' a quickie, babe. Com'on." He groans in irritation.

"We jus' had a damn quickie nigga! Why you so damn horny?" I ask him irritated myself. We woke up, well I was waken up, to him slow stroking me. He said he had a dream he was fucking me and it felt real to him.

Like, no shit Sherlock, your dick was still in my ass. That was a quickie that I, unfortunately, didn't get off to. Can't win 'em all right? He busted hard and fast. The only reason I'm not mad about it is because, as I've said earlier, we got shit to do today.

"Yo' ass is like a aphrodisiac, make me wanna lay up and fuck all day." He wraps his arms around me from behind.

I roll my eyes, "thank you, daddy." I turn my head to kiss his lips a few times, "nih hurry up and wash ya ass. You was s'posed to been at the shop, and I needa go gift shoppin' fa' my T lady." I begin scrubbing myself, trying to go as fast as possible.